Joss Whedon Signed on for Avengers 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't go wrong with news like this. Looking forward to that TV series as well.

Im suprised but happy hell be back! bravo to him!

I am curious about this TV series, Tv Budgets are a tricky thing hopefully they can make it work.

First I'm hearing about a TV series. Color me interested! Just hope they can live up to that high bar set by DC.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fEKACII5Tg[/ame]

Which would be stupid (those debates usually are). The Dark Knight Trilogy is a stand-alone trilogy. The first Avengers flick is actually the 6th movie in the shared "Marvel Cinematic Universe". It took 5 movies to build up to. :lol

Knowing that I get to watch a tv show again, that is run by Joss Whedon is the most amazing news I could have gotten. When I had first read it (and shared it with you) I was shocked, amazed and overjoyed. Yeah, all of that, and I'm not even sorry. I just know how well he works with character building and he is the BEST for backstory. So getting to know more about the Marvel characters origins is going to be done brilliantly and I'm looking forward to it. Ah Joss, my tv life hasn't been the same since you came into it. YAY.

Knowing that I get to watch a tv show again, that is run by Joss Whedon is the most amazing news I could have gotten. When I had first read it (and shared it with you) I was shocked, amazed and overjoyed. Yeah, all of that, and I'm not even sorry. I just know how well he works with character building and he is the BEST for backstory. So getting to know more about the Marvel characters origins is going to be done brilliantly and I'm looking forward to it. Ah Joss, my tv life hasn't been the same since you came into it. YAY.

kleenex-toilet-1.jpg

awesome news that he is confirmed for Avengers 2 and is there any more info about the tv series or is it still in very early stage?

Back