Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion Set for 'Firefly' Anniversary Panel SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully its not just a panel about how it's too bad there is no more Firefly :lol

I'd like to think it wouldn't be, but.....

If it were though, that would be the 'icing' on the 'depression of cancellation' cake. :( :lol

Wow, it's been 10 years already? My, how fast the years go by.

Wow.....Just wow.....:slap

And you think you're a Number 1 Buffy Fan???

I hope at a minimum we get a comic book series or something. The few they've done have been great, but I'd like an ongoing series. Better would be to continue the TV series of course.

I'd be down for a comic book series. Joss could easily pull some 'strings' and make that happen, I would think.

Well, only concern about announcements is that this is being done by the Science channel, which I don't think they are capable of doing anything really.

It's funny though how many channels are branching out into "loosely related" shows in order to get viewers. Maybe they're willing to take a plunge on a new series. Bummer two of the cast would largely be missing (unless they do flashbacks, etc.).

Very, very cool. I'm extremely sad I wont be able to make it but I know that one day I will get to see Joss in the flesh.

It's funny though how many channels are branching out into "loosely related" shows in order to get viewers. Maybe they're willing to take a plunge on a new series. Bummer two of the cast would largely be missing (unless they do flashbacks, etc.).

The thing is I doubt the Science channel has the budget or viewer count to be able to do it. Unless they have an executive who's an extreme fan then there's not really a chance of anything happening from them. But I don't know who owns the Science channel so maybe they can do something.

Joss had said at some point that it was possible to include Wash somehow if the story went on, I don't know what that would be like. In the comics so far they've setup that Zoe had gotten pregnant before he died, so at least he has a legacy to go on.

im going to con but i prob cant attend the panel. plus im not waiting in line for hours and then sitting through 3-4 other panels just to see this. my buddy is gonna line up the night before to get into this...to me, thats just crazy...i got kids! no way im doing that. i will just catch it on youtube the next day. im hoping for a reboot but i will take whatever i can get...just love the series. bring back wash from the dead and we're good to go!

Killing Wash and Book is the stupiest decision ever. What the hell was Josh thinking??? Ok, I mean book I am still fine since they needed the push but wash??????

It is some of the most surprising character dead to me ever.

Back