Jor el, saving baby kal, and sending to earth.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been scouring the internet and still no sign of where to get this from. A definite buy for me if I can find it tho

Hopefully mine will ship this week. This is definitely one of the more unique dioramas I've seen lately. Can't wait to get it in my collection!

Hopefully mine will ship this week. This is definitely one of the more unique dioramas I've seen lately. Can't wait to get it in my collection!
Mine also ships this week. Can't wait it's a very interesting piece and a must have for MOS fans. Limited to only 100 worldwide so contact them soon if ur interested!

Just got notice that mine will be shipping out Friiday and got a couple pics before packaging!

zeze2y3u.jpg

zybyma2y.jpg

Just got notice that mine will be shipping out Friiday and got a couple pics before packaging!

zeze2y3u.jpg

zybyma2y.jpg
Got the same few pics todaY and was told it would ship out tomorrow. I ready definitely. My zod came today and my noble collectibles ship came in today as well!! Wish that thing was in scale bt it's big enough

Mine was $240 shipping included to the States from the Phillipines. Comes put together to it's going to be a fairly large box.

Just a quick pic...not how I'll end displaying it bt here it is....few broken pieces from shipping. One a pretty major piece so i need a good apoxy adhesive to fix it

Back