Jokes & Bats' smallest collection ever in the world ever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jokes & Bats' -Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (not so small

Nearly finished - just need some waistcoat buttons:

Updated - photo

Last edited:
Re: Jokes & Bats' -Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (not so small

That's looking pretty amazing, great job. I must say to me it's looking better than Adam's Joker in this pic!

Wow! That head is awesome! Put the entire figure on a whole new level!

what hair did you end up using ? Looks decent .

Cheers guys.

The hair is just doll hair.

Re: Jokes&Bats' smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever. Custom Ledger Jo

Joker's looking amazing J&B, great job!

Re: Jokes&Bats' smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever. Custom Ledger Jo

What coat did you use? it looks great!

Cheers guys. The coat is from eBay from One Sixth Kit. All the clothes are. Only thing that is HT is the hands.

Cheers guys. The coat is from eBay from One Sixth Kit. All the clothes are. Only thing that is HT is the hands.
I don't know how you managed to make that Joker outfit look so good! I've got the exact same one, and the coat looks to bulky no matter what I try! :gah:

Many thanks!

Updated pic:

Last edited:

Amazing! :clap

Just one question: On the DX12, why are you rockin the HT head instead of the Medi/MRM one?

What sculpt do you have on the Begins figure? It looks amazing!

Small but nice

Re: Jokes&Bats' smallest collection ever in the world ever. Aragorn & Ringwraith

Great additions and pics - love those LotR pieces!! :rock

Back