Jokes & Bats' smallest collection ever in the world ever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jokes & Bats - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever

^ Yeah, B and J is one helluva futzer. I don't know how he got it to look so nice before taking the wire and lining out.

Re: Jokes & Bats - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (DX12 update p

Great Collection. Quality over quantity. Nice pics too.

Re: Jokes & Bats - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (DX12 update p

very cool update ;)

Very nice. Quality over quantity always.

Very great acquisitions Bats ;)

Nice updates Josh! The Medi head looks quite good with Robbie's faceplate.

Oh, I didn't know you picked up the DX 10? What do you think of it in-hand?

Nice updates Josh! The Medi head looks quite good with Robbie's faceplate.

Oh, I didn't know you picked up the DX 10? What do you think of it in-hand?

It's beyond epic - could well be the best figure I've had from HT. It's like the 89 Batman - it's just perfect; no need for mods or expensive upgrades.

Finally happy with the mouth posistion - fixed it in place with some black putty / plasticine stuff. Robbie's mouth plate is just superb - can't thank him enough.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very cool bro ;)

Sweet. Was it worth dismantling your DX 10 though? :thud:

Bane pic looks great mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Ah yes!! I wondered what would break first: your spirit? Or your body?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Great update Jokes & Bats ;)

Back