Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the Joker PF for £250 brand new & shipped. I had it before but I had to sell it because I needed funds to get the comic Thor PF or I would of missed out on it. Funny thing is sold my old one for £270 on eBay. I bought this one from Mothers Basrment, looks like I got the last one as it isn't on there site anymore :yess:

This is the only piece I've sold which I've gone on to really miss, especially now the Batman PF is coming soon

Great move RB. Not only is this a fantastic looking statue but I truly believe he is a must if you are a fan of the Bat-universe. I just could never imagine displaying my Bats PF and not having the clown prince of crime in my collection. Glad to see you were able to pick this up again. Now the wait on Bats continues.

Got mine last week. Love this piece. Congrats, RB on the re-aquisition.

IMG_8229-001.JPG

IMG_8240-001.JPG

I keep meaning to call my parents to see if my one has arrived ok. Since moving away I'm going to have to have all my pre-orders delivered to my parents 300 miles away so may not see this until Dec, unless I sort out a new home by then :(

I keep meaning to call my parents to see if my one has arrived ok. Since moving away I'm going to have to have all my pre-orders delivered to my parents 300 miles away so may not see this until Dec, unless I sort out a new home by then :(

Just think, buy the time you get everything together you'll have Batman and Joker and you can open them at the same time...it'll be a really good Holiday season.

I have a small paint chip on the chin of my regular Joker head. I'm still kind of new here. Anyone know of someone that can paint it for me? On the pinkish white area kind of :(

I have a small paint chip on the chin of my regular Joker head. I'm still kind of new here. Anyone know of someone that can paint it for me? On the pinkish white area kind of :(

Or better yet would Sideshow send me a replacement head you think? After being released so long ago?

While it would never hurt to ask I would also suggest getting in touch with Spazzy or Ski. They both do repaints and custom work.

Post pics.

Kind of new? :lol jun 2013 you're greener then a hulk's turd, welcome to the forum. :D

While it would never hurt to ask I would also suggest getting in touch with Spazzy or Ski. They both do repaints and custom work.

Spazzy or Ski. Ok thanks. What's their full name? I'm about to call Sideshow right now to see. Wish me luck. Would it matter to them that I didn't buy it directly from them? Do they still replace stuff if you didn't or do they want to know your order number and everything? Well either way I guess I'll find out right now. . . And I love this statue. I only have 11 but this is my favorite, at least until Deadpool. So I just want it to be perfect.

Back