Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally prefer the ones that were done by Spazzy.
His are a recreation of the original Ex Joker Mallet that was suppose to be the Joker PFs Exclusive.

Edit throw in his hat and Jason Todd crow bar and Spazzy is pure gold!!!

I should be wrapping up with them shortly, had a few issues that I had to go back and fix, but it is all sorted out now and look forward to some pics, as I hate mine :monkey4

does anybody know if joker is still available? it says backordered on sideshows website and has been for a while.

does anybody know if joker is still available? it says backordered on sideshows website and has been for a while.

Backorder means its available but not available for instant shipping its not in warehouse but backorder is confirm purchase so go a head & order it

ANyone have any issues with the base so far? I bought it and had it out for a week to admire it than packed it back up. The other day i took it out to look at it before i finally buy a display and noticed a little piece on top of one of the guy's face on the base had fallen off.

ANyone have any issues with the base so far? I bought it and had it out for a week to admire it than packed it back up. The other day i took it out to look at it before i finally buy a display and noticed a little piece on top of one of the guy's face on the base had fallen off.

Wow. That sucks. Sorry to hear that. I've had mine out on display since I received him and have had no problems so far.

i'll try to post pictures later when i get off work. Luckily the piece slides back in fine but if i ever move it or pack it up it'll fall out again.

Backorder means its available but not available for instant shipping its not in warehouse but backorder is confirm purchase so go a head & order it

well i already have but i was just wondering when i would get it :pray:

:exactly::exactly: that happened to mine as well, one of the bows had broken off the top of one of faces. SSC sent me a new one.:yess:

Back