Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi sorry for all delays, so much work in the new head, here are some finished mallets, these are for spain buyers, so now I open list here, at first it will be sended without painting I not have so much time, but I can send the numbers of the painting to match the original, and it have 6 parts, both new hands, the mace, the shaft of the mace, the small joker at the end, and the robin mask with the pieces of head, also both neodimion magnets to attach to the statue, I open list now, pm if interested, only a serie will be done and I move to another statue, so if you want it, grab it!!

It is 40$ plus shipping without painting, I think it is a fair price.
For a painted one I ask for 65 but not have time rigth now to make 20 mallets painted.

Thanks for all, and thanks for the comments.

IMG_1288.jpg

Last edited:
Hi sorry for all delays, so much work in the new head, here are some finished mallets, these are for spain buyers, so now I open list here, at first it will be sended without painting I not have so much time, but I can send the numbers of the painting to match the original, and it have 6 parts, both new hands, the mace, the shaft of the mace, the small joker at the end, and the robin mask with the pieces of head, also both neodimion magnets to attach to the statue, I open list now, pm if interested, only a serie will be done and I move to another statue, so if you want it, grab it!!

It is 40$ plus shipping without painting, I think it is a fair price.
For a painted one I ask for 65 but not have time rigth now to make 20 mallets painted.

Thanks for all, and thanks for the comments.

IMG_1288.jpg

I would get it,but shipping from Spain to US ? That hammer is kinda long...:gah: Might break in transit.

Wow I like how this looks Dhaval. Is this one yours? I would love to get a hook up for one if possible.:1-1:

its not mine bro. waiting for painted pics & full reveal with price. once i get info. i will let u know ......i liked very much it :)

nope he is from Statue Forum u can contact him on FB he is from Cali.

its sculpted by Troy McDevitt... mamba r u on FB? i will let u know abt price & how to get this when i will get more update....

That doesn't help? What's his username there. Maybe u can contact him for me.

Back