Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! What's it a conversion of?

it looks like rogue

Correct!

Ah yes you may be right.
Spazzy any reason you went with shiny cloth as opposed to matte?

Matte is very dull, I was planning gloss from the beginning, than after having to repaint it a couple times I got annoyed and was about to just keep it in the dullcote, but it just didn't look right and didn't show the details as good, of course the pics are the best I could get, I will have to try to show more with detail, as it looks much more glossy than it is and hides alot of black details in the shots.

Wow! How do you do this? This is the best Harley I've seen so far! :clap

Click on the link under his images and it will take you to the thread he has with more pictures. Including a whole bunch of WIP pics showing how he customized a Rogue PF. Trust me when I say it is cool to go though the pics.

Wow! How do you do this? This is the best Harley I've seen so far! :clap

Totally agree. That's just a fantastic piece.

Click on the link under his images and it will take you to the thread he has with more pictures. Including a whole bunch of WIP pics showing how he customized a Rogue PF. Trust me when I say it is cool to go though the pics.

Thanks guys, I usually have alot more wip pics, but trying to narrow them down to the interesting ones, I have a video camera, so will start doing that on my next piece throughout and can still do one for the final product of Harley.

Here are a couple of shots of my Joker statues so you can clearly see the difference between the Ex Head and the regular one :)

I like both heads but I really think the EX is a must on this one,it makes him look even more crazier!My favorite PF so far and favorite villain character :)

IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4966.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg

IMG_4961.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

IMG_4959.jpg

^^^

I am really glad you like your Ex head, but for me the Reg head is where it is at. However, that is simply a mater of personal, and very subjective, preference. However, I have to ask, why do you and so many others need 2 statues?

Here are a couple of shots of my Joker statues so you can clearly see the difference between the Ex Head and the regular one :)

I like both heads but I really think the EX is a must on this one,it makes him look even more crazier!My favorite PF so far and favorite villain character

IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4966.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg

IMG_4961.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

IMG_4959.jpg

:hi5: so far we both r having EX n Reg .... its my fav villain :yess:

the ex head really grew on me, i ordered the reg first day of PO after hating the ex head first and to save some money by ordering from retailer, but was able to get on the new waitlist when it opened and it convereted, must say thats one good thing Dhaval did for me :):1-1:

the ex head really grew on me, i ordered the reg first day of PO after hating the ex head first and to save some money by ordering from retailer, but was able to get on the new waitlist when it opened and it convereted, must say thats one good thing Dhaval did for me :):1-1:

:hi5: I m really happy u got Ex tOo...... wanted Neo to score Ex but he cancelled :(

^^^

I am really glad you like your Ex head, but for me the Reg head is where it is at. However, that is simply a mater of personal, and very subjective, preference. However, I have to ask, why do you and so many others need 2 statues?

What is it that you have against DC Exclusives ?? you seem to dislike any of them !! (Joker,Ivy and Batman).
Why would you go for the regular when you could get the EX for the same amount of money in the first place??
Always better to get the EX anyway especially for such an iconic villain as the Joker!

Why did I need two? Well Maybe I just appreciate the Joker’s character more than you do :)

Picked up a regular at a convention today for less than retail, really happy about it.

Good for you but don't you have an EX already...? :wink1:

:hi5: so far we both r having EX n Reg .... its my fav villain :yess:

:hi5: oh yeah fav villain :yess:

What is it that you have against DC Exclusives ?? you seem to dislike any of them !! (Joker,Ivy and Batman).
Why would you go for the regular when you could get the EX for the same amount of money in the first place??
Always better to get the EX anyway especially for such an iconic villain as the Joker!

Why did I need two? Well Maybe I just appreciate the Joker’s character more than you do :)

Well I got into the game to late for the Batman and Joker EXs, They BOTH went out for PO a long time ago, and if they both came up at SSC for retail I MAY pic them up. Okay I would pic up Batman as my PO Reg hasn't come in yet, but it looks like my Reg Joker (which I got at a great price) maybe at my local post office RIGHT NOW so that would take a decision to spend money I could spend on another statue on something I already have my prefered version of. Honestly, I could pic up a Joker EX for about $500 right now shipped, but I do NOT like the EX head; actually your photos are the first I have seen that don't make me think it looks like crud. So in the end I would be spending more then $200 more for a head I hate.

For Batman the Ex could just be a little more dynamic in my opinion, but I missed out and will have to be happy with the Reg. As for Ivy, I don't need a whole lot of nearly nudy women in my collection, with Wonder Woman not withstanding (maybe).

I WILL be getting the Superman Ex, lame or not, for the exact reasons you mentioned above, but it will be me getting in on the ground floor. However, I will admit to not being blown away with the Ex on the DC line yet. not when I compare it something like the Cap America TFA Ex or Skaar. However, that is just MY opinion and not a fact. I am REALLY glad you like what you have ... that is awesome for you. Heck I am still on the fence a bit with Joker, and if I am not blown away I will try to pass my great deal onto another boardie. I won't be looking to make money just brake even.

Back