Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes I can paint it also, with not much more price on it, the shipping will be from spain

thanks!!!

Hi, so the mace is all done, the shaft can be put in the long as you want, also the mask is removable.

Thanks for all and please coment what you want! I will apreciate that.

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

Looking nice awesome job u did there :clap

So I just realized that I hadn't stated that I got off the fence on this one and I have a Joker PF on the way. As I said in the Poison Ivy thread honestly, I got a GREAT deal on a regular, and figures it was either Joker or Skaar who I would buy. So Joker is on the way to go along with my Batman PO, and as I figure it would go better with the collection I am building so far. However, if I don't love it on its own I will try to pass that GREAT deal on to another boardie and then go get me a Skaar.

So I just realized that I hadn't stated that I got off the fence on this one and I have a Joker PF on the way. As I said in the Poison Ivy thread honestly, I got a GREAT deal on a regular, and figures it was either Joker or Skaar who I would buy. So Joker is on the way to go along with my Batman PO, and as I figure it would go better with the collection I am building so far. However, if I don't love it on its own I will try to pass that GREAT deal on to another boardie and then go get me a Skaar.

Congrats! You won't be disappointed, Joker is kick ass.

usually if parts are good they don't make you destroy them, like if the body is bad, they will just replace the body, had it happen a dozen times.

Plus I wouldn't mind having another joker with the switch out mallet/crowbar, and still would like to make a hat for the reg head, love the hat but hate the position on the exc head, needs to be lowered.
Luckily I am almost done with a statue now and will start working on mallet/crowbar shortly.
Eagerly awaiting!

Neo.

Back