Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, so the mace is all done, the shaft can be put in the long as you want, also the mask is removable.

Thanks for all and please coment what you want! I will apreciate that.

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

Hi, so the mace is all done, the shaft can be put in the long as you want, also the mask is removable.

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

I am still planning it, but been stuck on another statue for a couple weeks and haven't done much, plus I need to get another Joker to cast the hands, as I am not doing it to my current exc Joker. Want to do a mallet similar to what Martin did, this is a great sculpt by Troy, but personally I don't think it fits too well with the pf, too cartoonish.
You can ask any of the members here who have destroyed their Joker during the replacement procedures and salvage the hands instead of buying a new one!

Cheers,
Neo.

usually if parts are good they don't make you destroy them, like if the body is bad, they will just replace the body, had it happen a dozen times.

Plus I wouldn't mind having another joker with the switch out mallet/crowbar, and still would like to make a hat for the reg head, love the hat but hate the position on the exc head, needs to be lowered.
Luckily I am almost done with a statue now and will start working on mallet/crowbar shortly.

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

Can I say prices in the open forum?? or better in private?? not now rules here.

Also working in another head rigth now.

PD:in the other forum the price is said, not wanted to be rich with this

If you post he price, and are asked to take it down by an admin I don't think it would get you kicked off the boards or anything. You could also post it in the forsale thread

Hi, I hope not to avoid any forum rules, asking for 40$ plus shipping without painting.

Thanks for all the coments!!

Back