Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After waiting over a year finally he's here some crappy iPhone pics :clap

98992020-8276-467A-ACF9-847F30B1FFC4-260-0000005E450B9BAB.jpg

731FC9EF-DBCC-4D97-A10B-F0C88D4AAA63-260-0000005FE0F9232E.jpg

Cool pics nice background. :clap

I bought Joker to go with Batman, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Penguin, Commissioner Gordon, Two-Face, Oracle, Scarecrow, Tim Drake, Riddler, Huntress, Mr. Freeze, Cassandra Cain, Ra's Al Ghul, Jason Todd, Talia Al Ghul, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke, Killer Croc, Solomon Grundy, Bane, Man-Bat, Hugo Strange, Black Mask, and Alfred Pennyworth.

Is that all? :lol

Got my exclusive today. What an awesome piece. Unfortunately there's a chip on the hair of the exclusive and the right hand is not attached properly to the dagger case. A little bummed about it. That's two pieces in a row ordered directly from sideshow that have showed up damaged.

Ugh. I was supposed to get mine today and had it held at UPS because I couldn't be home for delivery, but they apparently weren't on the same page even though I asked them to hold it in person. Now I have to wait until Monday. :gah:

I bought Joker to go with Batman, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Penguin, Commissioner Gordon, Two-Face, Oracle, Scarecrow, Tim Drake, Riddler, Huntress, Mr. Freeze, Cassandra Cain, Ra's Al Ghul, Jason Todd, Talia Al Ghul, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke, Killer Croc, Solomon Grundy, Bane, Man-Bat, Hugo Strange, Black Mask, and Alfred Pennyworth.

Yeah, that's my long list. I expect reality will shorten it before all is said and done.

It could be much longer. :lol

You could be adding in all these....

justice-league-by-alex-ross.jpg

WB_20110918_justice2_detail.jpg

Last edited:
Back