Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't believe this but I love the EX head. LOVE IT. It looks so much better in person. I basically hated it in the SS photos and the in hand photos did nothing for me either. But in person it is just GREAT!! The biting lip is much more subtle in person and somehow it just screams Joker more then the original head.
agreed...didn't like the EX at all when it was first revealed but when i opened him up i was floored by how good it looked "in house"

can't help but smile every time i look at him...and i always hear Hamill's "batsh!#" crazy laugh in my head with the Ex

Cool, mine is finally coming next wed. First DC PF and then the long wait for Batman to join him. I should be done after those two.

That's good to hear. It looks like SSC was able to work out the credit card issue to your satisfaction in the end. Now comes the hard part. :impatient:

Reg #813 has arrived & what a beauty!
Was gonna wait for the EX so I can post pics of them together but I just can't help myself. Awesome pics by way Computerfly! :duff

PremiumFormatJoker02.jpg

PremiumFormatJoker11.jpg

PremiumFormatJoker05.jpg

PremiumFormatJoker13.jpg

PremiumFormatJoker10.jpg

PremiumFormatJoker03.jpg

YEEEEEES!!! finally arrived...I was getting really desperate in my waiting...I actually started considering the logistics of why they dont include a live tracker on your package so that you could literally track where the delivery truck is in relation to your house...luckily JOKER has been delivered and I can stop coming up with absurd schemes...

YEEEEEES!!! finally arrived...I was getting really desperate in my waiting...I actually started considering the logistics of why they dont include a live tracker on your package so that you could literally track where the delivery truck is in relation to your house...luckily JOKER has been delivered and I can stop coming up with absurd schemes...

:lol Glad he finally arrived for you!

A live tracker? That's a huge security issue.

EX # 408 in the hizouse!!!

2012-08-17195150.jpg

2012-08-17195613.jpg

2012-08-17195405.jpg

2012-08-17195143.jpg

He is just as amazing as everybody has said, QC is unreal absolutely spot on.

Only thing is does anyone find there's a little wobby on the base?
I have to really watch him, he fits fine in the base but the feet have to be just right so he doesn't move too much.

Other than that though & a little damage to the box (slightly mushed corners) everything is hunky dory

So glad my first PF is sooooo great.

Neil

Thumbs up if you only ordered him to complete the trio!

So you think Joker is part of a trio? Batman & Ivy being part of the trio? And you've come up with the trio idea because they've been pictured all together & that they're the 1st 3 pieces to come out of Batman's universe?

bugs-bunny-maroon.jpg

I bought Joker to go with Batman, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Penguin, Commissioner Gordon, Two-Face, Oracle, Scarecrow, Tim Drake, Riddler, Huntress, Mr. Freeze, Cassandra Cain, Ra's Al Ghul, Jason Todd, Talia Al Ghul, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke, Killer Croc, Solomon Grundy, Bane, Man-Bat, Hugo Strange, Black Mask, and Alfred Pennyworth.

Pretty good investment. Probably $10K in profits from that. Knowing Joker is a grail, I'm not surprised folks are trying to horde them. I don't have too much sympathy for waitlisters, as nearly everyone had an opportunity to pick this guy up, and the regular (which is really all 95%+ of collectors would consider displaying anyway) is still readily available.

What if you're a new collector and missed the PO ? :cuckoo:

Back