Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They charged me Friday, but haven't sent me a shipping notice, so I can only assume that they will ship it Monday at the very least. That's not good etiquette SS :impatient:

Mine is on canoga park....I need to make friendship with the security guard

3156909_o.gif

They charged me Friday, but haven't sent me a shipping notice, so I can only assume that they will ship it Monday at the very least. That's not good etiquette SS :impatient:

Thats been quite normally lately, sadly. They used to be 100% charge and ship the same day, but not any longer. 50/50 chance at this point unfortunately.

Thats been quite normally lately, sadly. They used to be 100% charge and ship the same day, but not any longer. 50/50 chance at this point unfortunately.

I smiled when I saw ur avatar pic then read 50/50 :)
But yeah I hate this 50/50 thing, happened with Furry & now this, specially when u pushed from Friday to Monday :(

Sweeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock

UPS updated their tracking info and I'm not getting it Tuesday so I'll have it before flying out!!!!

The comic gods must be watching over me!:yess:

well, sometimes they do send out mails, saying there isnt a chance for conversion and to order a reg from them , usually with a discount

I had that happen to me for the T1 PF Ex. A week after I got a second chance email for the Ex :lol

Pics of this look fantastic. I think this will become one of Sideshow's best of all time. Hurry up Thursday :impatient:

Reason for that is that the es were low on pf now that there's alot more made they can't do it all on one day. So monday tuesday would be the days they ship the rest out.

Sideshow is really making me mad. The one time my credit card has funds available these idiots still havent charged my card yet. It was supposed to be charged on the 10th. Dont want other bills to eat that money up!!!!

My Skaar EX arrived last Friday and the Joker EX is arriving on the 16th. Man, that's back to back greatness right there by SSC. :clap

Back