Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

jump on the WL on 6/13, not convert yet :monkey2

Last edited:

I got on about 5 hrs after it opened up on the 12th. Nothing yet for me though. If I don't convert, I'll sell my Batman and Poison Ivy EX's more than likely.

Wow, conversions galore! Good show guys!

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!! so happy! got the conversion!!! finally my first sideshow is just around the corner!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

First Sideshow piece! Damn that's awesome! :rock

I got on about 5 hrs after it opened up on the 12th. Nothing yet for me though. If I don't convert, I'll sell my Batman and Poison Ivy EX's more than likely.

Hope you convert soon bro. Make sure you didn't waitlist on flex too cos they normally convert the non-flex first.

lol. i think he cancelled ,not looking for conversion ,

:lol

So get the regular. Why cheat yourself out of 3 great statues just because Joker won't have an extra head.

Where's Buttmunch at? I'd love to see his reaction to all this considering he made dozens of posts telling people that their WL's won't convert and that they should give up hope. :slap

I'm not on the wait list, mine is a straight order and no email.

lol. i think he cancelled ,not looking for conversion ,

picture.php

I m on the waitlist 5-6 hours after you guys that have been converted. Finger cross now if not I still have the regular on order.

So get the regular. Why cheat yourself out of 3 great statues just because Joker won't have an extra head.

:exactly: What DM says.

Do you really want to pass on this...

1zx8nf5.jpg

...because you couldn't get this? :dunno

IMG_0589.jpg

So that green date has disappeared from my callendar in my account. Does that mean bad news? Not sure. it is now a black square instead of green.

if it wasnt for u guys hype and all the elite crap , i would have settled for the reg, had only ordered reg first, then becos of shais elite crap, got on the new waitlist, i wanna be elite too :monkey2

anyway this and next month , gonna take its toll on me now, joker ex, dutch ex, predator ex, , Tumbler, HT mark 1 (hopefully), and Jessica ex...

honestly that is a bad angle though... this angle looks a ton better, i know im displaying him like that

3001291_press03.jpg

Yeah... the right side of his face is pretty messed up in most angles. I kind of wish they didn't decide on the "evil climax" face. :monkey1

Back