Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Wonder why they kept the waitlist open with the regular still available...would have thought they would want folks to go to the regular....unless they just want a list of people to email "Sorry the EX is sold out but here is the regular" when it comes time to ship.

Wonder why they kept the waitlist open with the regular still available...would have thought they would want folks to go to the regular....unless they just want a list of people to email "Sorry the EX is sold out but here is the regular" when it comes time to ship.

Seems like if they have a ton of waitlisters recently they close the waitlist (Vampirella). Either the Joker PF doesn't have a ton of waitlisters or they haven't followed the same trend with him.

I was planning to wait tell I see reviews but I saw the less than 70 alert & couldnt risk it. Too bad I didnt catch the ex.

Smart, this could very well turn out to be one of those items where in a couple of years even the regular version will be difficult to find at less than double retail price.

Unless you absolutely must have the EX it's smart to lock in one at retail price.

Smart, this could very well turn out to be one of those items where in a couple of years even the regular version will be difficult to find at less than double retail price.

Unless you absolutely must have the EX it's smart to lock in one at retail price.

Am not very concerned about the EX since the reg head is the one for me & not planning to sell him either. But who dont want the EX for the same price! All what I really want is having the cool statue displayed in last year SDCC on my shelf :)

Wow almost a year since we first caught a glimpse of this bad a$$. I can’t wait to have this sitting on my shelf, so close I can taste the anticipation. :peace

Ah that sucks dood. I think the delays tell us that they are putting some extra work in to this one, it being the first DC PF and all...

Come on SS let's convert the WL for us on it. I want my joker to go with ivy.

I'm gonna cancel my EX you guys so I hope it goes to one of you Freaks here.

95879147-74ee-23a6.jpg

NOT! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'm keeping my ex., but when I get it, I'm gonna destroy it. Because I don't really want it, but I also don't want anyone else to have it.

That's the way Joker would have wanted it :1-1:

I'm keeping my ex., but when I get it, I'm gonna destroy it. Because I don't really want it, but I also don't want anyone else to have it.

That's the way Joker would have wanted it :1-1:

:lecture Then get a replacement and destroy again , over and over until you destroy the last one

YouWiN:rotfl

Back