Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

That's good news. Does anyone know if they are usually true to the schedules they give out on the phone?

If a Joker EX can be had for a little over $500, should I get it, or wait it out till launch?

partial why.......

Probably because in order to insure Quality on their first DC PF they took a little longer to get these out of production than usual and instead of keeping all their customers waiting they'll fill some of their orders with the completed stock and then the rest when production is complete later in the month.

that's guess work but it's the best I got.

Depends, are you willing to risk the price going higher?

And that's the game. That's what I'm thinking about. There were something like 1250 EX's, a lot, but its the Joker. I'm wondering if evilbay will be flooded come launch. As the weeks pass after launch I'm sure it'll climb higher.

Are you on the waitlist?
I spoke with sideshow there and they told me July :panic:

Probably because in order to insure Quality on their first DC PF they took a little longer to get these out of production than usual and instead of keeping all their customers waiting they'll fill some of their orders with the completed stock and then the rest when production is complete later in the month.

that's guess work but it's the best I got.

Doubt it. Psylocke PF, Spider-Man comiquette were also partial shipment and they were def not free of defects.

If a Joker EX can be had for a little over $500, should I get it, or wait it out till launch?

Screw it, I'm waiting. From pass experience no matter how hot something is, I always could have paid less. So this time I will risk it and wait. :impatient:

Sideshow Newsletter:Joker PF EX partial shipment in the next 30 Days.

So since we got our peek at Comicon 2011 pretty much one year we have been waiting.About freakin' time.

Back