Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

You'll have a chance on ebay.

Evilbay i never pay more than retail...... if i get through SS then its fine otherwise i m settled with regular there is more to come will get EX of it. I dont care abt Art Prints but switch out part is nice Ex.....

I am tired of delay especially on this one :(

great statue or not, vampirella is a niche character. not everybody absolutely positively needs her

joker on the other hand.....

:lecture :goodpost:

Completely agree. Vampi is a great statue but not everyone knows the character.

Hi everyone. I saw today that the regular Joker is now listed as August. Since Sideshow removes estimated date on sold out items, does anyone who have the EX on order know if it was pushed to Aug. also?

Hi everyone. I saw today that the regular Joker is now listed as August. Since Sideshow removes estimated date on sold out items, does anyone who have the EX on order know if it was pushed to Aug. also?

No mention of a shipping date for the EX on SSC's website. Only the Reg has been updated to shipping in Aug as far as I know. Now I'm actually hoping the EX has been pushed back to Aug as well. Since I'll be out of the country for most of July, an Aug release will work out perfectly for me.

No mention of a shipping date for the EX on SSC's website. Only the Reg has been updated to shipping in Aug as far as I know. Now I'm actually hoping the EX has been pushed back to Aug as well. Since I'll be out of the country for most of July, an Aug release will work out perfectly for me.

August is fine with me too, I was just hoping to have a decent idea if I need the money in July, or August or now, lol.

sucks for me... this is going to be my first sideshow statue and it keeps getting delayed.....oh well im sure the wait will be worth it!

I re-read the killing joke today. Has me pumped for the joker :rock

The wallet's gonna take a big hit at once with Joker and Tumbler shipping August. I'm expecting to put a NRD on Batman PF in Aug too. :panic:

From the NorthernLad

So, I saw this morning that the regular Joker has been delayed to August, so I called Sideshow to confirm on the EX since they remove the estimated ship date from sold out items.

I was told they were getting a split shipment on the EXs, half the beginning of July, and the other half at the end of July. She confirmed the regular is scheduled for August now too.

Back