Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

^ The occult/magic side & outer space side? :dunno

I do wonder how Sideshow will approach the "base" for the PFs.
Seeing how beautifully intricate Joker's is, will they continue doing this "museum" type, which I favor personally.

Either way, it's a great time to get into Sideshow if you're a DC fan/drone.

Completely agree, but my wallet will hurt.

waitlist just converted. got on 1 week after preorder started.

I think yours is more likely to convert as well, bud. These things usually do.

Yeah, we're still aways away from it being release too. I'm sure there'll be more cancelations before then.

One week? I got on just a couple hours after it sold out and mine hasn't converted. :(
polls_simpsons_nelson_haha2_1505_385188_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Yeah, we're still aways away from it being release too. I'm sure there'll be more cancelations before then.

If its anything to go by, I jumped on the WL for Boba Fett ex minutes after it sold out, and just got my WL converted 2 days ago.

And yeah, I noticed the trend with more being cancelled out near the release dates, just like the HT Batman Bruce figure.

If its anything to go by, I jumped on the WL for Boba Fett ex minutes after it sold out, and just got my WL converted 2 days ago.

And yeah, I noticed the trend with more being cancelled out near the release dates, just like the HT Batman Bruce figure.

Wow that is long on the conversion especially since you got the wl only minutes after. Maybe the flex pay is the reason i guess but if you didn't do flexpay then i guess it is just weird cause it should go in order of early to late i believe.

Back