Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw them on popcultcha today. The EX would be great but it's been said already... The reg joker is better than no joker at all. Do u think I'll have trouble finding a buyer for a reg version if i ever decide to sell?

Yeah I saw them on popcultcha today. The EX would be great but it's been said already... The reg joker is better than no joker at all. Do u think I'll have trouble finding a buyer for a reg version if i ever decide to sell?

Doubt it. As all the DC henchmen and women roll out over the next years people will be lining up to pick him up mark my words.

i have an exclusive to sell. i don't normally ship to australia though. shipping price would be enormous unless i listed it on ebay and sold it through their global shipping program. this may inflate the price because they require you to also pay the full duty tax up front. PM to talk.

You can have Joker without Harley, but not Harley without Joker... she is TOTALLY a complimentary statue. When some of the guys who usually only get girl statues get her they will start looking for a Mr. J.

As for the Regular holding its value. I think in markets that are NOT the U.S. there are a lot of guys who would be happy to buy a regular as long as the after market mark up is not insane. I was able to sell my Reg Joker and make a TINY profit, and it only took me 3 days after I put out a few enquiries.

You can have Joker without Harley, but not Harley without Joker... she is TOTALLY a complimentary statue. When some of the guys who usually only get girl statues get her they will start looking for a Mr. J.

As for the Regular holding its value. I think in markets that are NOT the U.S. there are a lot of guys who would be happy to buy a regular as long as the after market mark up is not insane. I was able to sell my Reg Joker and make a TINY profit, and it only took me 3 days after I put out a few enquiries.

great point. maybe the joker will reach $1000. then i can trade it for a HT MVII BD! :lol:lol:lol seriously...most likely two HT MVII BDs!

I'm sure this has already been answered but 183 pages is a lot to sift through so hopefully someone can help a newbie out...

I got the SS Joker PF and it's a gorgeous piece but he doesn't have the hat that he had in solicitations.

I'm guessing that was the EX version but when I search for Joker PF EX all that shows up is the new one with the fish.

What happened there?

Also, has anyone by any chance done a run of hats that match the fabric that he wears? I'd love to get one because it would really set the piece off.

Back