Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
116$ import fees for this piece to Germany, wonder how much the import cost for the Hulk maquette to Norway will be.. Maybe get a second job?

Awesome pics of the Joker! Will get mine on monday hopefully, its been in paris for 2 days now for some reason.. Unfortunately i didn't get the ex, and after seeing it on pics I really really like that head

International collectors do it tough! Back in 06/07 for every 3 PF's I bought I spent the price of another one in exchange rate and shipping! Go Aussie dollar go!

116$ import fees for this piece to Germany, wonder how much the import cost for the Hulk maquette to Norway will be.. Maybe get a second job?

Awesome pics of the Joker! Will get mine on monday hopefully, its been in paris for 2 days now for some reason.. Unfortunately i didn't get the ex, and after seeing it on pics I really really like that head

Don't you have the option to pick the regulars up in norway, so you needn't pay any customs?

Ex received

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

Awesome pics :clap Ex Head is mind blowing i m going to display him with Ex Head

Don't you have the option to pick the regulars up in norway, so you needn't pay any customs?

No unfortunately I don't. Some stores have the option to order sideshow, but the price they charge doesn't make it worth it. If I'm lucky I wont get charged anything in customs. But if I get charged i know its 25%

If I order from sideshow I will end up paying around 430$ after customs, if I were to buy it here I Would have to pay around 6-700$..

Still no news for me either.

Account just says "Shipping Soon" :monkey2

Hoping for some news during the day today :pray::pray::pray:

The pics are making it agonising to wait :impatient:

Neil

For those who are on the wait list and have had conversions, when did you join? I'm trying to figure out the latest conversion date so far. I jumped on late, like on the 10th of July or something. I keep seeing the regular go for decent prices on eBay but am sitting on the sidelines in hopes that my order converts.

For those who are on the wait list and have had conversions, when did you join? I'm trying to figure out the latest conversion date so far. I jumped on late, like on the 10th of July or something. I keep seeing the regular go for decent prices on eBay but am sitting on the sidelines in hopes that my order converts.

I work at a comic shop here in Ft Lauderdale, and I decided to order myself a Joker PF about a week and a half ago when I saw the first in hand pics. Our rep said they are sold out of regulars and I had to get put on the wait list. I am pretty bummed, but I'm hoping I'll still get my hands on one at a decent price.

Congrats everyone who already got the Joker, can't wait to get mine tomorrow.

Can anyone post a pic of him inside a besta shelf? Do we have to adjust the shelf?

Back