Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Got my email to say this will be shipping in 23 days as well, strange no email yet to say when cards will be charged though :dunno

Tommy,

My E-mail says that funds need to be available for payment on 10th august

Going on my Credit card & then paying it up when the statement comes in

Neil

Tommy,

My E-mail says that funds need to be available for payment on 10th august

Going on my Credit card & then paying it up when the statement comes in

Neil

Thanks mate, only quickly glanced at the email so obviously missed that part :lol

Sadly I wont have mine until October, too many orders so i had to go the flex pay route...ugh

Excited! this will be my first sideshow! anyone have any decent acrylic single case that this could fit in? i dont want to buy a besta until i get more pieces. However i would like something cheap that can cover the statue so dust and what not wont get all over it.

Excited! this will be my first sideshow! anyone have any decent acrylic single case that this could fit in? i dont want to buy a besta until i get more pieces. However i would like something cheap that can cover the statue so dust and what not wont get all over it.

I just went to IKEA and bought a 50.00 glass cabinet, it was an awesome starter display.

Back