Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I'm sure the DC license was not cheap. I would not be surprised if Sideshow made a few different Jokers.

So you don't think SSC's will do any other PF Jokers? I suppose they'd go the comicquette route or maybe the maquette route?

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

It's naive to think Sideshow won't be producing more Joker PFs over the course of the license. He's a popular character with a few distinct looks.

I'm sure the DC license was not cheap. I would not be surprised if Sideshow made a few different Jokers.

There's not many iconic poses. Maybe for Batman, but not Joker.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

It's naive to think Sideshow won't be producing more Joker PFs over the course of the license. He's a popular character with a few distinct looks.

Vietf---ingNAM, how many different looks are there really though? And if this was SSC's M.O., wouldn't there be a lot of versions of all PF's of all their licenses?

So you don't think SSC's will do any other PF Jokers? I suppose they'd go the comicquette route or maybe the maquette route?

When? They haven't even released this PF yet. I can't imagine any way that we will see another classic Joker anytime soon. A Heath Joker, maybe. Not a classic comic version. A comiquette would be your best bet for another classic Joker. I don't see that coming for awhile. Hell, I'm still waiting for Cap, Doom, and Thor comiquettes. The PFs of those characters have been out for sometime now. :impatient:

This Joker PF should be the only classic version of the character we see for quite sometime. Until that happens, is there any other Joker statue that you have to have besides the PF?

Last edited:

I don't think they'll do him again either. Not for a long time. The cost of the license is more reflected in the edition size and price tag. DC has so many characters with serious fanbases that they'll have names to pull for years without having to resort to repeats.

I don't think they'll do him again either. Not for a long time. The cost of the license is more reflected in the edition size and price tag. DC has so many characters with serious fanbases that they'll have names to pull for years without having to resort to repeats.

My thinking exactly. Just too many other characters to tackle before they revisit Joker!

Only care about Superman and Batman and Joker, maybe Green Lantern PF's. Just not as many iconic characters as Marvel that I have to have.

If those are the only characters you want, then I'm guessing you're not really a DC fan.
Meh, I'm only interested in the more iconic characters and some odd favorites of mine here or there, even though I consider myself a Marvel and DC fan, broadly speaking. I just don't have the money or space to pick up the Vigilantes, Icicles, Brother Bloods, and Brainwaves of the world :lol

So at the same time, you'd only need one Joker.

I've tried to reduce my list to the bare essentials and it still comes up long.

Hard for me to imagine wanting another Joker beyond this one. . .unless they came up with an outstanding animated version from B:TAS.

Hard for me to imagine wanting another Joker beyond this one. . .unless they came up with an outstanding animated version from B:TAS.

Personally I've always preferred this Joker from the Animated series...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-JOKER-...s_Figurines&hash=item4cf72781a4#ht_8132wt_881

Kick myself every time I see it for not buying it way back when it was a good price :(

Neil

Meh, I'm only interested in the more iconic characters and some odd favorites of mine here or there, even though I consider myself a Marvel and DC fan, broadly speaking. I just don't have the money or space to pick up the Vigilantes, Icicles, Brother Bloods, and Brainwaves of the world :lol

So at the same time, you'd only need one Joker.

Sure he is, there are big DC fans who aren't even interested in statues in my LCS. Just a matter of preference.

Back