Premium Format Joker PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought SS made a great choice in the pose they used for both Joker and Harley.... unfortunately I don't trust their engineering skills enough to spend $640 on it... but both are great looking prototypes....

This is my thought. There is a VERY LOW chance a lot of these details are done well enough in the production piece, right? I mean look at the dashboard. No way this is painted that good.

Looked great on Sideshow Live. They showed a 3D rendering of the internal support rod, no surprises, just cool touch for the presentation.

Oh, why they make the classiic head the exc. Gonna cost a fortune to get the exc

I get it, but they're all "a bit expensive" lol. It is what it is. I imagine plenty of people think we're nuts for spending $500+ on statues of comic book characters.

It’s more intricate than Harley

But prices have been bonkers since Venom and Deadpool v2

I get it, but they're all "a bit expensive" lol. It is what it is. I imagine plenty of people think we're nuts for spending $500+ on statues of comic book characters.

I remember that too.... It makes it easy to make 8 payments of $72 bucks a month....$18 a week... not bad and It is a hell of a piece. I love the comic Joker and this one is to me the best one so far.

Ordered :)

What you guys think of the price? It is a great looking piece but a bit expensive?

It is a nice looking Joker. i like it way better than the first one. Price, around $550 would be nice. But oh well

looks nice, but i'm happy with the original...especially when i think about the price difference and size difference

Back