Premium Format Joker PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if he will be smaller than the current joker pf? A action pose normally would be noticeably smaller when side by side the standing poses. Wished they would make them true pf size of the character and not just the height.

I wonder if he will be smaller than the current joker pf? A action pose normally would be noticeably smaller when side by side the standing poses. Wished they would make them true pf size of the character and not just the height.

Not sure overall but the original Joker PF's feet as well as Head are a bit oversized, I'm sure this will look smaller in comparison, IMO.

Even though I'm a stickler for the classics, this PF is pretty cool looking. My only problem with it is that I don't really care for either portrait. I can't put my finger on it but something is off for me. Other than that, I think this and Harley look great. Passing on both though since I have the OG PFs and I'm more than happy with them. That said these do look dynamic.

Even though I'm a stickler for the classics, this PF is pretty cool looking. My only problem with it is that I don't really care for either portrait. I can't put my finger on it but something is off for me. Other than that, I think this and Harley look great. Passing on both though since I have the OG PFs and I'm more than happy with them. That said these do look dynamic.

I feel exactly the same way, something about the portraits is what’s stopping me as well.

Not sure overall but the original Joker PF's feet as well as Head are a bit oversized, I'm sure this will look smaller in comparison, IMO.

I think it's all fine.

Long chin with big teeth, long and pointed shoes (his actual feet if it were real would only be a tad longer than the tip of the gaiters) -- all on a frail body -- that makes the first PF's proportions look perhaps uneven, but that's what makes it a perfect comic-based Joker statue, IMO.

This new one does look closer to a realistic human's proportions. I never was a fan of the original but I get the point about the comic proportions. I have the arkham joker which takes that to the next level and some would say too elongated/ thin but the comic style in realistic tailored clothes is the sweet spot IMO

I already have the OG PF as well as the Arkham and never thought I would bite on this when first teased. But I love this, The comic book influenced portraits with the over the top mannerism (Very Animated Series, Paul Dini), can't say no.

I already have the OG PF as well as the Arkham and never thought I would bite on this when first teased. But I love this, The comic book influenced portraits with the over the top mannerism (Very Animated Series, Paul Dini), can't say no.

If you do end up ordering, make sure you post a picture with all three jokers side-by-side.
(that would be really cool - Almost a history of the ssc Joker pf's).

Indeed. I'm very tempted to PO this piece, myself. Will be my first 1/4 scale Joker statue.

Sold my old JOker a while back. This is prob gonna be the replacement

blog post is up

$640 EX (Classic Head and Cake)

$625 Reg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/the-joker-premium-format-figure-get-ready-for-the-punchline/

SSC PF Joker 02.jpg

SSC PF Joker.jpg

It's a great statue but man...I didn't expect that price.

I'll still get it because this will be my first/only Joker, but I didn't think it would cost more than Superman/Harley/Wonder Woman.

Back