Premium Format Joker PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If these two are sized similarly to this image, I think these two pieces look pretty bad ass together.

VIEhHuN.png

If these two are sized similarly to this image, I think these two pieces look pretty bad ass together.

VIEhHuN.png

Yeah, that would look amazing if they scaled together like that, but they won't.

25.00” x 17.00” x 12.00” Joker PF

27.90” x 23.62” x 23.22” Batman P1

In your pic, Joker's gun goes above Batman's cape and Joker's base is a bit lower than Batman's. The Joker PF is a full 3 inches smaller than Batman. Also, in your pic Joker and Batman seem to be almost the same width, but Batman is actually about 7 inches wider than Joker. And finally, The Batman statue is twice as deep as the Joker which makes for a lot of wasted display space behind/in front of him if Joker is placed beside Batman.

It's my dilemma with the P1. I think it is amazing and put down a deposit 'just in case' but the size difference between the P1 and all of the SSC PF's is really big.

That's too bad. I didn't realize there was such a difference in size as they're both 1/4. I guess I'm having a hard time picturing it now that you clarified Joker's height (I'm guessing to the top of the gun) being over 2" shorter than Batman.

I mean even still, I feel anyone who misses out on this joker is going to be kicking themselves later... I can't imagine anything coming near to this sort of animated piece!

Surprised there's not more hype for this! It will be upon us soon! Ex still available

Its the price. When the price is high ...people will be picky.

Surprised there's not more hype for this! It will be upon us soon! Ex still available

I'm hyped for him, but there just isn't much to say until he comes out. I understand why some prefer the OG, but for me I like the more zany/crazy/cartoony type of look for my Joker instead of the more creepy/scary look. That's why I like this one and the new P1 Arkham Knight Joker better than the OG PF and P1 Origins. Hopefully this one shows up sooner and doesn't get a delay.

I'm cool with my Tweeterhead Joker. If I had the space for 1/3 scale, I'd be looking forward to the P1 Bermejo Joker.

I do have to admit that the Bermejo Joker is really nice looking. Of all the more realistic/serious ones I've seen, that one is the best.

I'm cool with my Tweeterhead Joker. If I had the space for 1/3 scale, I'd be looking forward to the P1 Bermejo Joker.

I have that as well. It's an AWESOME comic version of the character. I also POd the Black and grey Tweeter Bats to go with him.

I do have to admit that the Bermejo Joker is really nice looking. Of all the more realistic/serious ones I've seen, that one is the best.

I'm not really a fan of Bermejo's Batman but I really dig his Joker. He looks all kinds of frightful and creepy.

Last edited:
I know it is in his character, but I can't get too excited about a giant pogo stick (no matter how good it looks).

Back