Premium Format Joker PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS is doing a good job so far with the latest DC statues, WW and Supes both look good and now Joker and Harley look great also.... Can't wait to see the new Ivy and Catwoman...

SS is doing a good job so far with the latest DC statues, WW and Supes both look good and now Joker and Harley look great also.... Can't wait to see the new Ivy and Catwoman...

New Catwoman? Where have you heard about this? I thought it was just Ivy/Harley/Joker?

And man I like those way more than I thought I was going too.

really like this joker and will likely purchase. i have no clue what harley is supposed to be doing though...looks stranger than the xm electra!

really like this joker and will likely purchase. i have no clue what harley is supposed to be doing though...looks stranger than the xm electra!
It's not easily visible in that picture, but she's swinging the hammer. It's behind her.

I'm actually really impressed by this. Glad to see Sideshow is moving away from the boring Captain Morgan poses and taking chances. That being said, I'm sure this will cost like $1K with the motorcycle...

There is no way it's going to cost $1000. It's a PF. Even if they changed it to a Maquette, it'd be like $700'ish.

Over-all turned out better than what I was expecting. Curious to see how Sideshow would deliver with the all-sculpted suit on the Joker.

It's not easily visible in that picture, but she's swinging the hammer. It's behind her.

Yeah, she's about to swing the hammer, but at first glance she looks like she tripped on something.

I'm actually really impressed by this. Glad to see Sideshow is moving away from the boring Captain Morgan poses and taking chances. That being said, I'm sure this will cost like $1K with the motorcycle...

I think it's like a jackhammer, not a motorcycle.

9ba415dc5b0d4c1b01cca6b3fc1e55a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of Harley, definitely saving space for the Joker

Back