Premium Format Joker PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid of where they are going with all these. I need just 2 more classic JL PFs to complete the Big 7. Give me a classic Flash and Martian Manhunter already! This is exactly what I was afraid of as soon as I saw the Deathstroke PF deviate from his classic costume. I'm like...what the shyte is this? All the other DC PFs are in classic duds. What are they doing? OK, so they futzed up Slade. I'm thinking maybe it's a one off and they'll start releasing classic PFs again. But no, now all we are seeing is these revisits with sideshowified costumes in both their Marvel and DC licenses. WTF is going on? Leave the made up costumes to XM. I want the classics.

Solidarity brother!

New Joker PF in the works

1125x682_previewbanner_TheJokerPF-smokedark-1-1-740x448.jpg

I am always interested to see a new Joker pf.
I just hope that this piece doesn't have any pvc or any ridiculous leaning issues (e.g: new wolvie pf).

I understand why some collectors are all negative and hating on this piece.
I dish out the hate towards old ssc from time to time, but usually only when they deserve it such as using pvc, leaning issues, etc.

Interested to see more.

This is the only interesting one so far, still need to see the rest. But still waiting on WW life-size bust.

Flash? hahaha... SS just remakin the popular character over and over again, minus Flash.

is this the joker with the slicked back hair and his face peeling out? forgot what comic it came from. but I saw the pics of him like this all over the place.

This could be very cool, but I agree with the others we need a Flash!

is this the joker with the slicked back hair and his face peeling out? forgot what comic it came from. but I saw the pics of him like this all over the place.

That was from the new 52 comics death of the family, maybe there will a COH and I think there would be some demand for it. Looks more like a classic joker though from the comical fish gun

The clearly laughing fish inspired gun piques my curiosity. Besides which, I'm a hardcore Joker fan so I'm always interested in seeing a new piece. Though I haven't seen one that I liked enough to pay modern prices on for a good long time.

That was from the new 52 comics death of the family, maybe there will a COH and I think there would be some demand for it. Looks more like a classic joker though from the comical fish gun

Thanks I really hope this one will be very different from
The first one. The new 52 version with the peeling face would be a great second joker! Maybe fully sculpted too with a must have ex!

I personally think the new 52/peeling face would look cool as an option - there was a customiser who did a head for the old PF. Most people on this board would turn their nose up at it though and I think it's too specific for sideshow this time around - they will likely do their own rendition/mash up of styles

Yeah, nothing classic about that. I think this will be a sideshowified looking Joker. One with modern twists. Maybe he'll have a damaged tattoo on his forehead. :lol

it's going to be a modern day 2018 joker that the kids can relate to... the fingerless gloves are so he can text while he drives, he obviously couldn't do that if he had full gloves :lol

so you guys are going to complain about fingerless gloves but a fish gun is acceptable. i guess my barometer for these things is all ***ked up lol

Back