Premium Format Joker PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do need a Joker, lets hope this turns out good

Another Joker! Man, I’m exhausted. Give us The Riddler (BTAS crossed with Capullo version), Scarecrow (BTAS), Mr. Freeze (BTAS and Capullo under $550), and for my mere pleasure Red Claw (give her Angelina Jolie facial qualities)! No idea where this Joker is going, but maybe it’s a mix of The Man Who Laughs and or Hush??? I know...wishful thinking😬

Why is this the Joker PF V2? isn't this V7? Nicholson, Original comic, Dark Knight, Arkham Asylum, Suicide Squad, Nightmares, now this. yep...V7.
Currently at V-ZERO for Freeze, Riddler, Manbat, Zsazz, Madhatter, Two Face, Scarecrow, and Penguin. V-ZERO!
Would like some more heavy hitters in the original comic PF style, please.

Why is this the Joker PF V2? isn't this V7? Nicholson, Original comic, Dark Knight, Arkham Asylum, Suicide Squad, Nightmares, now this. yep...V7.
Currently at V-ZERO for Freeze, Riddler, Manbat, Zsazz, Madhatter, Two Face, Scarecrow, and Penguin. V-ZERO!
Would like some more heavy hitters in the original comic PF style, please.

Looks like you didn't get the memo....classic comic PFs are a thing of the past. Sideshow is getting into the designer fashion game and updating all the costumes on their future PF releases. No more classic PFs.

They're not a thing of the past, they're just items that they're aren't going to do very often. It's not like there are different variations for a "Classic" PF of many characters, we all pretty much know what those are going to look like.

The majority of PF's for (insert character here) are obviously going to be variations, because that's how they get people to buy multiple statues of the same character. Different looks. Why do classic PF's close to each other that look pretty much the same when you can change it up and get repeat buyers.

There will be another classic Joker. And Cap. And Batman. And etc. But they're not spitting those out every year. Or other year even. They have a lot of creative land to play in, and they're going to use it. They are artists after all. They'd get pretty bored making statues that EXACTLY match the classic characters all the time.

Not to mention the "encouragement" they probably get from the IP owners. Probably a big part of the reason why there are so freaking many movie statues.

They're not a thing of the past, they're just items that they're aren't going to do very often. It's not like there are different variations for a "Classic" PF of many characters, we all pretty much know what those are going to look like.

The majority of PF's for (insert character here) are obviously going to be variations, because that's how they get people to buy multiple statues of the same character. Different looks. Why do classic PF's close to each other that look pretty much the same when you can change it up and get repeat buyers.

There will be another classic Joker. And Cap. And Batman. And etc. But they're not spitting those out every year. Or other year even. They have a lot of creative land to play in, and they're going to use it. They are artists after all. They'd get pretty bored making statues that EXACTLY match the classic characters all the time.

Not to mention the "encouragement" they probably get from the IP owners. Probably a big part of the reason why there are so freaking many movie statues.

The classic Cap PF came out 10 years ago. We're long overdue for another one. Magneto, Thanos, and Deathstroke never received the classic treatment to begin with and Igo himself said future PFs will continue to be updated/modernized. He also said any future JL PFs will be released in a modernized style just like the new Trinity PFs. Classic PFs from sideshow are a thing of the past.

The classic Cap PF came out 10 years ago. We're long overdue for another one. Magneto, Thanos, and Deathstroke never received the classic treatment to begin with and Igo himself said future PFs will continue to be updated/modernized. He also said any future JL PFs will be released in a modernized style just like the new Trinity PFs. Classic PFs from sideshow are a thing of the past.

I get that they’re 1/5, but the Avengers Assemble line are all classic looks.

I get that they’re 1/5, but the Avengers Assemble line are all classic looks.

I'm not a 1/5 collector. Besides, those Avengers statues are still updated versions of their classic costumes (with the exception of the HULK). If you look at the original Avengers PFs (Cap, Hulk, and Thor), those are their classic costumes.

Posted by Majestic1 on Statue Forum.

jok.jpg

That looks pretty promising. And fully sculpted? This year is already getting to be hard on my wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back