JOKER, MGS Volgin, Punisher, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision studio>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .(ALONZO,POPEYE... )

Some more Mercer progress, almost there...

-Santi

Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .(ALONZO,POPEYE... )

Pretty much all details in place, ready for paintjob...

-Santi

Fully complete custom from our studio.

Felix P. Stratton aka Mercer.(G.I. JOE)
1:6.
Painted by Mary Frost.
Full custom by Santi.

Enjoy!

-Santi

Some more Shepard progress...

Stay tuned!
-Santi

Shepard progress, again.)

-Santi

New custom coming soon. Some italian guy this time.)

-Santi

Yes!!![emoji108]

wucasco
, :hi5:

Some more progress. Michael is almost finished.

-Santi

Are you making Corleon?Is it sculpt by you?Will be some run of those heads?

Are you making Corleon?Is it sculpt by you?Will be some run of those heads?

it's private commision custom. Originally it was Scarface sculpt. Before/after pics will be here pretty soon.

-Santi

We were doing one restoration or should I say resurrection project for quite some time, here is the results.
Full replacement of cracked Hot Toys Hellboy body and full restoration of Hot Toys pilled off pants. Hope you guys like it. We all love Red here!

-Santi

Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .(Godfather,Hellboy)

Heya, is there any news on V2 of The Joker as I keep checking for it but wondering if I missed it!? I've got your V1 and think they both look great!

Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .(Godfather,Hellboy)

Heya, is there any news on V2 of The Joker as I keep checking for it but wondering if I missed it!? I've got your V1 and think they both look great!
Thank you for the kind words!
Planning on release before Christmas. Been busy with private commissions, right now all time and efforts will be spent on this project.
Sculpt is pretty much ready, just putting more details here and there. Will be full figure as promised. Custom body, work robe, tools, gloves, boots and may be custom stand- everything is custom.)
Here is some pictures:

-Santi

-Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.
Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone aka The Godfather.
Painted by Mary Frost.
Full custom by Santi.

-Santi

Thank you for the kind words!
Planning on release before Christmas. Been busy with private commissions, right now all time and efforts will be spent on this project.
Sculpt is pretty much ready, just putting more details here and there. Will be full figure as promised. Custom body, work robe, tools, gloves, boots and may be custom stand- everything is custom.)
Here is some pictures:

-Santi

Thank you for the info! :)

Nice work on HB so far. Did you dye the body or use acrylics?

Thank you for the info! :)
No problem, will update on this guy more often.

Nice work on HB so far. Did you dye the body or use acrylics?
Thanks! Acrylics will not withstand abuse and after couple joints rotations will peeled off. So just a special paint in this case.

Meanwhile more customs of Michael Corleone. V2.0 this time.

-Santi

Here is another version of Michael Corleone, hope you guys like it!

Michael Corleone aka The Godfather V2.0
Painted by Mary Frost.
Full custom by Santi.

Thor will be next...
-Santi

awesome job! but what happened to "before" Pacino's face?? He looks drunk lol

awesome job! but what happened to "before" Pacino's face?? He looks drunk lol
Bad casting and bad paint job - that's what happened I guess.:)

Here is some wips of project I`m sculpting right now. My personal vision of Thor:

Stay tuned!
-Santi

Back