JOKER, MGS Volgin, Punisher, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision studio>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafael Santi

Super Freak
Reaction score
JOKER, MGS Volgin, Punisher, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision studio>

Hi Guys,
Frost Vision Studio is a collaboration of two artists - Mary Frost and Santi , who happens to be married to each other and sharing one dream -bring ultimate joy to every collectors heart !
Since nobody really knows us here , allow me to melt the ice and show you our works .

Bettie Page Queen of Pin-Ups Statue 1:4 from Executive Replicas.
Statue was really poorly painted (sloppy one layer paint job ,dust particles ,hairs etc ) some chips here and there , missing nail , poorly sculpted and casted shoes (different size !) not even painted(just primered) plus you need to bend legs in order to put statue on a stand(they simply drill hole in a wrong place and the holes where not deep enogh ).
Client wants red Prada shoes instead of primered blackish ones and paint the stand in black and white Twin Peaks red room style .So , here is some pics of that project:

Last edited:
DARTH REVAN, DARTH KRYAT, Darth Malak, [Frost Vision Studio]

Allow me to continue .Some interesting shots here .:wink1:

Project was done in 2011 .

THE PUNISHER, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Savage Opress, Marsellus Wallace. FROST VISION STUDIO

THE PUNISHER, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Savage Opress, Marsellus Wallace... <FROST VISION STUDIO>

Next project i`ll show you is Red Skull 1:4 statue .Completely custom made .
The idea was to make him more real and with authentic standartenführer uniform .
Starting from wip shots .

Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .

Project was done in 2011 .

Here is some old statue , my first 1:6 actually . Was so impressed by God of War original trilogy , so i just can`t resist to sculpt this bad a**.:)
Kratos statue 1:6.

Project was done in 2010.
Will continue later , hope you like it! Stay tuned !:)

great paint job. Awesome

Excellent work! :clap

Always good to have new artists on these boards. I would love to see your talents applied to 1/6 scale!:wink1:

Straight from Q.

Recasts shouldn't be sold as originals, you're cheating your customers. Not a good way to do business.

Its in his feedback. The Bad Chemist thread had these heads in discussion almost 2 weeks ago. The 2 face head is what stood out for me, I just checked his feedback and there it was.

great paint job. Awesome
Thanks!All credits to Mary Frost .:)

Commtech,appreciate that ! It will be a full custom action figure pretty soon , hope you`ll like it !

annihilate22, yep , that`s mine account. I don`t now why people start judging not knowing the facts . Do i look like recaster to you ?Or you just love to insult people you don`t know ?
I have 10 heads of Trevors sculpt , recast or not , but it was payment from our client who got full 1:4 repaint for that and don`t have money to cover the bill ,and i never claim in my ads it was ORIGINAL Trevors sculpt . I don`t sell any other heads , unpainted or something , you probably check it already .
Personally i bough one for myself from the person who swear it was original .So you can imagine anything you want , but be at least polite to people you don`t know .Don`t wont to be rude or something .

Ok , guys , here is our vision of Batman. It`s twisted in some ways, but we always do something different .
Batman . Superheroes time is gone .
Some old wips:

1:6 Joker(Heath Ledger) by HeadPlay.
Full Repaint by Mary Frost.

Some examples of our paint jobs .
1:6 Walter White .
Painted by Mary Frost.

and another 1:6 Walter White painted by Marie Frost .

and again 1:6 Walter White painted by Mary Frost .

1:6 Walter White painted by Marie Frost .

1:6 Harvey Dent aka Two-Face .
Sculpted by Santi .
Painted by Mary Frost .

Some wips first .:wink1:

And some release shots :

Hope you guys like it .

Back