JOKER, MGS Volgin, Punisher, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision studio>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Punisher Obito Uchiha, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision studio

Some people would tell you that I'm crazy. They would be wrong. It's not crazy when the state of the world makes you want to kill everyone responsible. It's crazy when it doesn't."

Frank Castle aka The Punisher V2.0 and V2.1
1:6
Painted by Mary Frost .
Sculpted by Santi

Re: The Punisher Obito Uchiha, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision studio

"Who's afraid of a little thunder?"

Please welcome, Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin, project I`ve been working on for the last 60+ days. A small treat for all MGS fans.
Stay tuned for more...

Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin aka Thunderbolt.
1:6.
Sculpted by Santi.

Re: MGS Volgin, Punisher, Obito, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision stud

"Kuwabara, Kuwabara..."

Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin aka Thunderbolt.
Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

Re: MGS Volgin, Punisher, Obito, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision stud

It`s time for client`s customs again!
Dayle H. from UK got some great Sith Lords to show you! Using our Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus and full figure Darth Sion sculpts.
Thank you for sharing, Dayle, truly a fine examples of Dark Side.

Re: JOKER, MGS Volgin, Punisher, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision stud

Clown Prince of Crime, ladies and gentlemen.

The Joker: Endgame (New 52).
Sculpted by Santi.

Re: JOKER, MGS Volgin, Punisher, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision stud

The Man who killed Batman...

The Joker: Endgame (New 52).

Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

"You think my life is some precious thing to me? That I would trade my honor for a few more years... of what? You grew up with actors. You learned their craft and you learnt it well. But I grew up with soldiers. I learned to die a long time ago."

-Eddard "Ned" Stark

Eddard "Ned" Stark.
Painted by Mary Frost.

Back