JOKER, MGS Volgin, Punisher, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision studio>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .( JAMES BOND ,TAXI DRIVE

Quick update , for those of you who familiar with Russian Mafia .

Nikolai Luzhin .
1:6.
Painted by Mary Frost .

-Santi

Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .( NIKOLAI,TAXI DRIVER )

"V" anyone ? Some old school love here .:bow

Michael “Mike” Donovan
1:6
Painted by Mary Frost .

-Santi

Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .( NIKOLAI,TAXI DRIVER )

And another great character from the great movie . Enjoy !

Detective Richard M. "Richie" Roberts
Painted by Mary Frost .

Thank you !
-Santi

You talking to me ?
Our favourite Taxi Driver is back . Both of them . All paint job , as usual , by Mary Frost .

Travis Bickle aka Taxi Driver .
Painted by Mary Frost .

Painted by Mary Frost .

Btw guys , our address has changed .

Thank you !
-Santi

And another Mr. White for you guys .:wave

Walter White aka Heisenberg .
Full repaint by Mary Frost .

-Santi

And another version of Travis .

Painted by Mary Frost .

I definitely need to sculpt my own...
-Santi

Everything looks amazing! That last Travis paint up, incredible! Great stuff.

Thanks Joel , appreciate it ! More to come...

-Santi

Finally convinced my wife (Mary Frost) to paint my table lamp . Check out the result .

Santi`s table lamp .
1:1.
Painted by Mary Frost.

I`m sooo happy, need to paint my whole table like that .:)
-Santi

Just wanna share my last Mr.White project guys , slowly but surely...

Stay tuned !

-Santi

Are you feeling lucky ? Some classic again for you guys !

Inspector Harold Francis Callahan aka Dirty Harry.
1:6
Painted by Mary Frost.
Custom by Santi.

-Santi

great work guys! loving Mr White

Thank you Sean, pleasure to hear from the fellow artist !

-Santi

Finally, time for some Star Wars characters ! Please welcome :

Boba Fett .
Full repaint by Mary Frost .

PS: Star Wars fans never die, they just multiply !!!
-Santi

That is amazing improving! Before it looks like Teal'C from SG-1, but then it is really Boba! Really nice! And May the Fourth be with you;)

Santi,
I can not wait to see more of your work!
I love them!

And another version of Travis .

Painted by Mary Frost .

Santi,
I love them!

That is amazing improving! Before it looks like Teal'C from SG-1, but then it is really Boba! Really nice! And May the Fourth be with you
You know, I was thinking, that this guy looks really familiar and you right, it was Teal'C ! Thank you Elar, hope you watched some Star Wars on fourth, I did .:lsvader

Santi,
I love them!
Wucasco, thank you, appreciate your feedback ! Mary is working on two projects right now , stay tuned !

-Santi

My 1:6 Walter White progress . Almost done...

Stay tuned !

-Santi

Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .( Walter White Last Stan

That's looking really great! Can't wait to see it finished!

Back