JOKER, MGS Volgin, Punisher, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision studio>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .(Mass Effect,Van Damme)

that's a fantastic presentation idea - i like how volumetric the blood message looks!!! really nice work on those shoes - both sculpt & paint :)
Thanks a lot!:) We were experimenting to come up with something original and Joker`ish enough. Since we want to show really grim version of this guy.

-Santi

Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .(Mass Effect,Van Damme)

Recently sculpted Ivan Danko. Available for purchase painted or not.

Ivan Danko.
1:6.
Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

-Santi

Guys, painted V3.0 is here! V3.0 will be limited to only 8 pieces.

The Joker (New 52) V3.0.
Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

-Santi

Okay I say it first... That is a badass joker and I'm not even a DC fan.

Okay I say it first... That is a badass joker and I'm not even a DC fan.

Thank you very much, you are the first and last person, who actually commented on this:rotfl

-Santi

Ivan Danko V2.0. for our client, this time in ushanka hat!
Enjoy!

Ivan Danko V2.0
Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

-Santi

Really cool stuff Rafael, keep up the great work!

Really cool stuff Rafael, keep up the great work!
Thank you, Kuato! We really appreciate the support!:hi5:

Meanwhile: custom Dr. Victor Fries for our client who is building Mr. Freeze full figure. Neck was cut down(our original sculpt was with neck) and drilled for new plug. Plus some test fitting on different plugs.

-Santi

Any Supernatural fans here? I have something special just for you.)

Dean Winchester.
Painted by Mary Frost.

Stay tuned for more supernatural...

More Supernatural, guys! Our favorite Battle Damage version this time!

Dean Winchester.(Battle Damaged)
Painted by Mary Frost.
Custom by Santi.

Stay tuned for more...

William Foster custom in progress. Neck was cut down and drilled for ACI body. One of my all time favorite movies!

-Santi

David from the movie classic "Lost Boys", enjoy!

David.(Lost Boys)
Painted by Mary Frost.

Stay tuned!
-Santi

" I am not a vigilante. I am just trying to get home to my little girl's birthday party and if everyone will just stay out of my way, nobody will get hurt."

-William 'D‑Fens' Foster

Painted by Mary Frost, custom by Santi, plus paint match.Enjoy!

Stay tuned!
-Santi

That looks great bro!

These are all looking bang on mate! Great stuff. :)

Back