Joker Life Size 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this bist needs is a new paint job and fixing the eyes and the teeth. This is a great sculpt overall.

If only they made it like this:

jokerio_zps982025d1.jpg

and do the eyes right, I'd gladly buy one.

I dont think the earlier shots did it justice to be fair. That looks awesome next to the batman bust. Love the fact they kept the base the same aswell.
Yea maybe the lip being one shade of red or the lack of gloss in the mouth is a small niggle but its nit picking at best. This to me isnt massively different from the proto. Really want to see a vid review.

congrats to those that have it :)

They look awesome together!! :clap

I hope SS does more DC 1:1 busts.. outside of the Justice League.

(obviously Catwoman :wink1:)
thanks buddy, hope they reveal the new one soon!

See this on FB. ****ing awesome :rock

Hope my Joker turns up like that :)

Hemooo has that Batman Bust been repainted?

did you get yours yet? hope u get a good one :)
no the batman bust is not repainted, it might be the shadow, because I used external light source from the other end (joker side).

I dont think the earlier shots did it justice to be fair. That looks awesome next to the batman bust. Love the fact they kept the base the same aswell.
Yea maybe the lip being one shade of red or the lack of gloss in the mouth is a small niggle but its nit picking at best. This to me isnt massively different from the proto. Really want to see a vid review.

congrats to those that have it :)

I still not sure how I feel about it, need sometime to get used to it lol I've been asked how this bust compared to the prototype, I'll just copy and paste my response.
"this is a tough question to be honest, I didn't see the proto in person so it's hard for me to comment. I still not sure how I feel about the bust, I have some mix feelings, the eyes are good from the normal viewing distance but when you go very close to the bust u wish they go with acrylic eyes , the eyebrows and tongue paint could have been better. the mixed media material is superb,and the bust is surprisingly very heavy.
I own all of SS DC busts and the GL is the closet one to the prototype (IMO) and my personal fav. Joker is nice bust for sure but I recommend seeing it in person before purchasing, hope that helps"

Wow, it looks incredible here! And creepy as ****.

glad you like it bro :)

I'm on the fence on this one. On one hand these new pics look great, on the other the close-ups really don't get my fancy. I prefer the PF head sculpt. Congrats to those who are enjoying him though.

^ Agree with you, Josh. I too prefer the PF's head sculpt. All the Joker's trademark features are there.. the pointy nose shape, and the long pointy chin as well..

Back