Joker Life Size 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pics confirms it:

72e5595d0ccdcd40c208b1cce50c02a0_zps3cfeb55b.jpg

Bad pupil placement and gap too wide at the teeth.

Will this be the case in all of them? Remains to be seen.

You know it almost seems deliberate, just to give that "bat ****" crazy joker look

Yea, I agree, Not that i'll be buying this bust but I feel that the eyes being so slightly off just adds to the essence of what makes the Joker look like a complete lunatic! :lol I think its a great looking piece :clap

I think it looks preety good overall. Not worth the asking price imho, but I will bite if a good deal surfaces.

So I'm a pretty basic computer guy so I don't know how to put up a video review but I would. Any easy instructions would help. I'm waiting for the blue batman bust to display together. I think it will look badass together. Or those of you who have ordered it I pretty sure you're really going to like it. The eyes in mine might be the norm or could be fd up a bit there just isn't any others to compare to. The tongue isn't noticeable in person.
Do you guys think SS would replace mine if indeed the eyes are off?

So I'm a pretty basic computer guy so I don't know how to put up a video review but I would. Any easy instructions would help. I'm waiting for the blue batman bust to display together. I think it will look badass together. Or those of you who have ordered it I pretty sure you're really going to like it. The eyes in mine might be the norm or could be fd up a bit there just isn't any others to compare to. The tongue isn't noticeable in person.
Do you guys think SS would replace mine if indeed the eyes are off?

You can email Sideshow and see what they say.

Back