Joker Life Size 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see how these life size bust can be addicting. I am in for Bats for sure, and Superman is on the radar (but not sure). Beyond that I don't see any current LSB I would purchase. The joker is just insane, I love it.

I purchased the Batman bust first and the Joker second. I was in love with Batman up until the day Joker arrived. Batman is still great, but the Joker blows him away. Batman also doesn't look to be in the same scale as Joker's massive melon. Slightly smaller, but they work on opposite sides of the display case.

Sharing photos of my newl-acquired Joker LSB here. I love this guy. So life-like! Our dogs freaked out!

Added a single coat of Sculpey gloss glaze on his teeth, gums, and tongue. Looks much better now :)

JokerLSB01_zps9f2wgz4s.jpg

JokerLSB02_zpsvf0n8nqn.jpg

JokerLSB03_zpsfazz8blv.jpg

Yeah, this bust insane, pun intended. When I unboxed it our dogs won't stop barking at it which was really funny. My mom hates it and thinks it's ugly that I should have bought Superman instead, but I' took "ugly" as a compliment. IMO this is the most realistic among SSC's LifeSize Busts to date.

Agreed. Its my Favorite

I wish my Yoshi were still here so he could bark at it

In all seriousness, for me, the only thing that detracts from the realistic quality of this bust is the depth of the nostrils but that's a minor quibble at best.

In all seriousness, for me, the only thing that detracts from the realistic quality of this bust is the depth of the nostrils but that's a minor quibble at best.

Nothing a drill could not fix. He would approve of taking a drill to someone's head anyway:lol

Back