Joker Life Size 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas... It sure does command a presence in my collection room.

SS knocked this one out of the park!!!

The Joker life size bust Sideshow. I just love him...great adding for my colection
2q9e2j8.jpg

30vei4g.jpg

WoW! I must have those two Bust!

well I received mine and am truly impressed. I have about 15 life size busts and this is #2 behind vader.

unfortunatley mine arrived damaged (the hair snapped off in front).

Hopefully SS will be able to send me a replacement.

well I received mine and am truly impressed. I have about 15 life size busts and this is #2 behind vader.

unfortunatley mine arrived damaged (the hair snapped off in front).

Hopefully SS will be able to send me a replacement.

Agh man that sucks. I really hope SS sorts you out

I am still in "back and forth" negotiations with them. They said "no" to a replacement and offered a $65 refund.

I asked if it was ok for me to reglue the broken piece before making my decision.

They said I could not "modify" the statue.

I replied back I was not "modifying" anything and just want to see how it looked repaired before I made my decision. That was last week and I am waiting for their response...

I am still in "back and forth" negotiations with them. They said "no" to a replacement and offered a $65 refund.

I asked if it was ok for me to reglue the broken piece before making my decision.

They said I could not "modify" the statue.

I replied back I was not "modifying" anything and just want to see how it looked repaired before I made my decision. That was last week and I am waiting for their response...
Isn't he still in stock? Tell them to give you a full refund due to damage including shipping and then reorder. If they won't make it right on their own, make them make it right

he is on waitlist now. I could probably get one off ebay, but I got him with free shipping and double rewards.

They replied today that I cannot glue it back or it will forfeit any refund or discount.

I will have a look at it again when I get home from work tonight to decide what to do. It is a relatively clean break, but I am just afraid there will be an ugly seam.

I decided to only get the JLA big 7 in bust form. Hopefully Sideshow will release the rest. All that free shipping and double rewards doesn't make me feel like this line is a hit.

Green Lantern at 350 ES can't sell out either.

Hey guys! Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread, but a buddy of mine (doesn't own it) said that he thinks this is made of PVC? Looks like Polystone to be in the pics... Could you let me know?

Thanks!

Hey guys! Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread, but a buddy of mine (doesn't own it) said that he thinks this is made of PVC? Looks like Polystone to be in the pics... Could you let me know?

Thanks!

LMAO, he would't say that if he tried to move it around, this bust is the heaviest one out of the DC busts.

Thanks!
Really, the PVC thing is going a bit far. I think most SSC Life Size Busts are actually fiber glass though, not polystone or PVC. But I don't have the Joker, Only the Modern Batman

LMAO, he would't say that if he tried to move it around, this bust is the heaviest one out of the DC busts.

Thanks folks! I wasn't sure if he was pulling my leg since the PVC controversy is currently so popular on this forum! I guess he was.

Wow! I ordered mine through online retailer with 20 percent discount. This is my first life size bust and it is awesome. The QC is perfect and it is huge. I love it.

Back