Joker ledger , 1/1 paint progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Joker is really great! The only minute detail I can see off is that he had white making in the roots of his hair in places.

Otherwise, it's perfect!

some more progress shots, this will have more hair added as well as eyelashes nose hair etc. about 80% there.
IMG_45712-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4547-2.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4558.jpg
[/IMG]

based on what you have done they can now bring back the joker for the third movie and edit the audio over it. Im kidding but giving you MAD props for this

That looks amazing!!! No doubt the most real looking Heath Joker I've seen. But to be honest, something is bothering me about the paint around the eyes. Thats how i feel with the 1/6 paint around the eyes as well. I know it's tough to capture as i have worked and reworked my 1/6 joker fig but jus saying. I don't know what it is and i know I'm going to probably get eaten alive by other ppl with "WTF" kind of comments and such for saying so but it's just my opinion. I'm not trying to offend anyone :peace

The paint around the eyes might stretch out a little too far down onto the cheekbones. I see it, too.

Also, contrary to the 1/3 and 1/6 versions of this, which are pretty much perfect, the top of his head seems very elongated to me. Almost Frankenstein-esque. Could just be lens distortion and angle, though.

That looks amazing!!! No doubt the most real looking Heath Joker I've seen. But to be honest, something is bothering me about the paint around the eyes. Thats how i feel with the 1/6 paint around the eyes as well. I know it's tough to capture as i have worked and reworked my 1/6 joker fig but jus saying. I don't know what it is and i know I'm going to probably get eaten alive by other ppl with "WTF" kind of comments and such for saying so but it's just my opinion. I'm not trying to offend anyone :peace

WTF!!!???

jk:lol

you guys should look at the finished pics not the wips, that is a old picture.
top-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5437.jpg
[/IMG]

on another note , I will probably get eaten alive but feel free to post your 1/1 joker so I can critique it. just saying I do my best guys.

in all honesty, yeah he did have a long forehead all the hair was not in,
maybe the paint is low, since it was the first one I may go over it on the second version, who knows, I just prefer the Mob scene more then any of the other paint ups.

Back