Joker ledger , 1/1 paint progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thought, Bobby - and this could totally be because colours on my screen sometimes show differently to how they are - there looks like there's a bit more of a shine to the black and red make-up than in the film?

And just because I haven't seen it from that angle yet - you remembered to include the piercing hole in his left ear lobe, right? ;-)

I know how it is when people give you those "WTF" comments, so you're not alone there. I personally feel there is something off about this as well, but it lies in the sculpt or something. maybe it could be awkward angling though.

Did you go for your yearly eye exam ? Or maybe you didn't take your medication ? That Joker is off the hook and perfect in every way. I wish I could own one of these. My dream collectible since the Joker is my fav character of all time ! Outstanding work Bobby, keep up the good work.

I respect people's opinions, but I have been staring at the finished pics and for the life of me I can't see a problem. This is as close to 100% Heath as I think anyone will ever get. I can hear him saying "No I'm not" every time I see the expression. I just absolutely cannot see anything that's off.

boy i see no issue with this joker, it is one hell of an increcible sculpt, and if some people see the paint job on the eyes, i say well maybe joker had just put it on for the meeting and hasnt all rubbed off, hell ilove this thing and have not seen anything better yet, AWSOME work bobby just awsome

boy i see no issue with this joker, it is one hell of an increcible sculpt, and if some people see the paint job on the eyes, i say well maybe joker had just put it on for the meeting and hasnt all rubbed off, hell ilove this thing and have not seen anything better yet, AWSOME work bobby just awsome

His eye paint is pretty thick in the mob scene, moreso than any other point in the movie that I recall. Looks pretty much dead on to me.

<i> Originally Posted by EdwardNygma1 View Post
I know how it is when people give you those "WTF" comments, so you're not alone there. I personally feel there is something off about this as well, but it lies in the sculpt or something. maybe it could be awkward angling though.</i>

Its just funny though cause going back to a lot of his comments on the 1/6 Joker thread, he keeps saying he admires it and even says the talent to build this is just not fair but he says a lot of negative stuff about it. It comes off like the guy who cant get that pretty girl...so he ends up saying she's probably a _____ anyway and finds ways to make her look ugly.

The realism on his sculpts are just downright insane! I can understand maybe a critique on something, everything's subjective...but to see that sculpt and all you can see is that there's something off or constantly find ways to find something wrong with it...Dang...I dont even know what to say.

Just ignore him (Edward), silent treatment works the best with people like him....

I think your attitude in general is really a shame.
You are obviously not aware on how much work aws put itno this piece.
How can you say that something is off in that thing of perfection.

Make one and then we will be the judge.
Seriously by yourself some maturity dude and think twice before posting silly thing.
You're doing that in each and every thread!

You know what elvis? I'll post whatever the ____ I want and there's not a thing you're going to do about it. Not one thing! I'm allowed to voice my opinion, and you're not going to stop me! :mad:

as good as the sculpt is there is just not things a camera can pick up. This looks so much better in person as you cannot see all of the texturing around the scarring or other things bob has done to the sculpt. the sculpt is perfect, but I do respect others opinions just dont be a jerk about it

I agree about the cameras thing, because now I'm looking at the pic of the clothed Joker, and it looks different than a previous picture. It looks spot on in the clothed pic, but in an earlier pic the forehead seemed elongated.

As for everyone bagging on me, don't be oversensitive whiners.

IMG_4558.jpg
[/IMG]

This is the pic I was looking at, it looked odd here.

I think Bobby said that the hair wasn't done, which threw off the look.

Oh, well then that's that. I skimmed a bit through this thread, and missed the clothed pics.

He did, but that would have required reading and comprehension.

I like how no one hates on Gipetto for thinking something is off. You just keep throwing out insults and rude sarcasm at Edward.......'

EDIT: not that you should hate on Gipetto, I was just making a point that you all just hate me and always will.

Dude if you complain about others being whiners try and stop doing it yourself and let it go, the thing is perfect now, you know it, we all know it. Move on. No one would keep bringing it up if you stopped responding. Just some advice.

Dude if you complain about others being whiners try and stop doing it yourself and let it go, the thing is perfect now, you know it, we all know it. Move on. No one would keep bringing it up if you stopped responding. Just some advice.

It's hard not to respond and defend myself.

Back