Joker Goon 1/6 Masks Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my set today Dizzy. Fantastic work! Ill get some pics up as soon as I can. These are incredible guys

All masks finished and all but this one posted.
Eldorado's mask for approval:
Dizzy

Thanks Yodasan, reply sent and I will start later today.
Dizzy

Lightning fast, thanks and receive the set in great condition.
:chew
Excellent Work!
Awsometdkani50.gif

Will post pics later.
:D

Hello Dizz, Got your (my) masks today. Photos don't due the masks justice. They are truly great. NICE JOB!!!!

Old Grandpa

Sweet! Makes me feel good knowing that I am of service to my fellow freaks!
Dizzy

These will all fit 1/6 heads... but they are not re-sculpted Mattell masks... I take it Buttmunch means the ones from the 7 inch Movie Masterpiece figure evidence masks.
Here is a comparison profile shot of Chuckles (in the middle), with the MM at the bottom (very 2d and too large) and the DC Joker mask at the top.
Do not worry about the grungy lines on my sculpt neck, they will be eradicated on the finished casting and smooth.
To get them all the right size I used a casting (in plaster) of the DC mask and re-sculpted the features to make sure that when casted it will not be too large or small and the eye holes are in the correct place.
Dizzy:google

I'm liking the sculpted hair

I'm liking the sculpted hair

I can do them with either... just let me know when and what you want. All made to your specs.
Dizzy

Just got mine and they're awesome

Glad everyone who has recieved them is happy.
Pic below for Yodadsan's approval, and just to let you all know I will not be doing any more sets of these for a while... moving on to new projects (obsessions!).
Dizzy

Glad everyone who has recieved them is happy.
Pic below for Yodadsan's approval, and just to let you all know I will not be doing any more sets of these for a while... moving on to new projects (obsessions!).
Dizzy

Hey Diz, that head should be here by Monday so I can give you the dimensions. Is this ok>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back