Joker Goon 1/6 Masks Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone on the list (including the "waitlist" which is now just included) is in a position to pay I can get started on your set next week.

The list

Hbk007
Teabelly83
Madcow (wants Bozo too)
Elvis1976
SRamos
Yodasan
Newbiefreak
Eldorado
Villainsfan42

Dizzy

Do these actually fit on 1:6 figures? It looks like you just shrunk down Mattel's evidence masks so they would be flat in the back.

I made a Grumpy sculpt last year (both DA and Elvis did amazing job making figures from it) and I've been slowly working on Chuckles. But if actually fit on figures, I may be interested in a few of the other guys.

What are the names of the thugs and which one is which?

Lforigno, Old Grandpa and GattackFC are in too!
Dizzy

Can I be on the list for a full set?

What are the names of the thugs and which one is which?

Grumpy - Main Goon, gets hit by Bu
Bozo - The Joker
Chuckles - Third lobby goon, killed by bank manager
Happy - Safe cracker, killed by Grumpy
Dopey - Alarm guy, killed by Happy
Bus Driver - killed by Joker, no known name

Grumpy - Main Goon, gets hit by Bu
Bozo - The Joker
Chuckles - Third lobby goon, killed by bank manager
Happy - Safe cracker, killed by Grumpy
Dopey - Alarm guy, killed by Happy
Bus Driver - killed by Joker, no known name

Thanks that helps, but how do you know that stuff?

The Dark Knight is a book?

There is a novel version of the movie written by Denny O Niel, one of the best Batman comic writers. There is a novel version of almost every superhero movie there is. It's quite normal. The book is great though. And Gotham Knights is a great book too, its meant to be like the bridge between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

There is a novel version of the movie written by Denny O Niel, one of the best Batman comic writers. There is a novel version of almost every superhero movie there is. It's quite normal. The book is great though. And Gotham Knights is a great book too, its meant to be like the bridge between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

I'll have to read Gotham Knights

Today's update:
Gargan ; 2 sets casted, 1 set trimmed
8899 : casted and painted, to be weathered and hair applied tomorrow
Old Grandpa : casted, to be trimmed and painted tomorrow
Rockbottom : finished, photo below for approval.

Ro926, Eldorado, Newbiefreak : start Monday.

Anyone else ready to pay? I have some time to start next week.

Also, in case you wondered what I did whilst waiting for the paint to dry here is a picture of my new project, "the Ultimate Tony Stark" which I will start a thread on in the Marvel section.

Dizzy:google

Also, in case you wondered what I did whilst waiting for the paint to dry here is a picture of my new project, "the Ultimate Tony Stark" which I will start a thread on in the Marvel section.

DAMN!

i've been working on the same thing!!!!!!

Tonight's update:

Rockbottom - finished. Post tomorrow.
8899 - casted, trimmed, painted and weathered
OldGrandpa - casted, trimmed, painted
Gargan - both sets finished. Pics below for approval.
Ro926- casted
Newbiefreak - casted
Eldorado - start tomorrow.

Dizzy:google

I'm ordering the head Diz, I will give you the dimensions myself. :)

I got my masks today and I'm very happy with them. They go great with the extra DCD Bozo mask I got, so now I've got a set of all six masks and they really look great together with my Arkham Joker. :rock

I got my masks today and I'm very happy with them. They go great with the extra DCD Bozo mask I got, so now I've got a set of all six masks and they really look great together with my Arkham Joker. :rock

Pics Pics pics !:banana

Arkham joker?

rotationofdsc01056.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back