Joker and Harley Quinn Movie (Sometime after Suicide Squad 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leto could've been great, but I'm not a fan of the direction they took him in. The tattoos are such a bizarre design choice.

attachment.php

I feel bad that they cut out most of his performance. Hopefully next time they'll give him better material to work with, since he could've been an awesome "classic" Joker.

Talk about a waste of resources to put something on the screen.

I'd prefer a Harley and Ivy, Thelma and Louise style coming of age story. Modify a few scenes from Wolfe of Wall Street with Leo replaced by Ivy.... Solid film 😋

Leto will be a great joker. He's a fantastic actor. I think it was hard for anyone to stand out in such a garbage film, especially since they barely gave him any screen time.

Couldn't disagree more......

Everything about that version of the Joker is cringey and forced..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's like some idiot in WB was like "How can we make the Joker be cool with the kids today"

Couldn't disagree more......

Everything about that version of the Joker is cringey and forced..

For many people the joker and Harley were the best parts of suicide squad. The entire movie was cringy and forced. You're only as good as the writing. Leto didn't have much to work with apparently.

If the tattoos weren't there, it would've been ok

I'll say what I've said a dozen times before: the terrible tattoos only reaffirm what was lacking in his performance. He couldn't figure out how to play The Joker, so, instead, he opted to play a guy desperately trying to convince himself that he was The Joker. I'd almost think it was a clever satirical take on the kind of fractured ego that would drive someone to adopt a theatrical costumed identity in order to get attention, but, frankly speaking, I don't think Leto or Ayer are that intelligent or, for that matter, self-aware.

For many people the joker and Harley were the best parts of suicide squad. The entire movie was cringy and forced. You're only as good as the writing. Leto didn't have much to work with apparently.

yet there are hours and hours of Leto acting a fool all over the place and listening to old shaman CDs and gospel music.... nah my man i dont buy that

yet there are hours and hours of Leto acting a fool all over the place and listening to old shaman CDs and gospel music.... nah my man i dont buy that

I'm not sure what you're referring to.

I think Leto can be good if he gets rid of the metal teeth, face tattoos, the animal sounds, picks one voice (not the Jim Carey voice though), and is given a good script.

I'm not sure what you're referring to.

just because we dont see much of him, it doesnt mean that "he didn't have a lot to work with" he was given free reign to improvise and he was filmed for hours and hours.
theres a lot of deleted stuff and a lot of footage.
he was horrible regardless

just because we dont see much of him, it doesnt mean that "he didn't have a lot to work with" he was given free reign to improvise and he was filmed for hours and hours.

He's not good at improvising, which is why he needs a good script.

Nope. He's a great actor. He was given free reign huh? Six minutes of screen time is free reign? :lol Awesome. Actually there are a lot of really good actors in suicide squad, ironically none of them stood out. Maybe it was the terrible writing.....oh wait.

I think Leto can be good if he gets rid of the metal teeth, face tattoos, the animal sounds, picks one voice (not the Jim Carey voice though), and is given a good script.

Pretty much. There was amazing fan art work done before this came out. I remember thinking that joker looked like Kevin from home alone if he went insane.

Things that made Letoker ****: tattoos, no eyebrows, stupid ****ing grill, purring like a cat, Jim Carey Hunka-hunka, ridiculous forced laughter that made me cringe every single time he did it, thug-life juggalo gangsta wannabe vibe...am I missing anything? They have much more film of him that didn't make it into the movie, and I'm glad it didn't. I wish they would have left him out of the movie completely. It bothers me that no one with any sort of power or sense at WB looked at Letoker and said, "Absolutely not. There's no way we're letting him be our Joker in this film universe." They do **** like this then wonder why the films get mixed or **** reviews.

Apparently that look and character portrayal worked for some people.....

I am just not sure if they do not really read DC, or they wanted something fresh and new....

Thats not my joker.....

Back