Joker 1/6 Black Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know rooted hair is great and all but I just can't make myself pay $300 for an unlicensed figure. The pile of money is ridiculous, what is it 20" tall and then you're going to put a figure on top of it? They also want almost $300 for the Bank Robber version so it's definitely the rooted hair you're paying for. I'd love to have a Joker but will probably pass for now.

20” tall?

I know rooted hair is great and all but I just can't make myself pay $300 for an unlicensed figure. The pile of money is ridiculous, what is it 20" tall and then you're going to put a figure on top of it? They also want almost $300 for the Bank Robber version so it's definitely the rooted hair you're paying for. I'd love to have a Joker but will probably pass for now.

Why?

It looks objectively better than the DX11, and you don't have to depend on license holders like ht who are incapable of sculpting Ledger.

A lot of the colors on this suit look pretty accurate from the coat to the darker shoes and the tie..and that headsculpt is by far better then anything hot toys put out and that’s including what we seen so far for the 1/4 sculpt

Why?

It looks objectively better than the DX11, and you don't have to depend on license holders like ht who are incapable of sculpting Ledger.

Because half the stuff is stolen so it's not like they spent time developing it. What kind of body will this be on? Anything good or is everyone going to have to shell out money on top to get a decent one?

The bottom line for me is would this cost $300 if HT made it; aside from the ridiculous pile of money no. If HT made a stand alone and not a DX Joker at their current price levels it wouldn't be that much. Maybe the rooted hair will be worth it but I'm not dropping $300 to find out.

Because half the stuff is stolen so it's not like they spent time developing it. What kind of body will this be on? Anything good or is everyone going to have to shell out money on top to get a decent one?

The bottom line for me is would this cost $300 if HT made it; aside from the ridiculous pile of money no. If HT made a stand alone and not a DX Joker at their current price levels it wouldn't be that much. Maybe the rooted hair will be worth it but I'm not dropping $300 to find out.

I have to agree on this. While I have two DX11’s I wouldn’t pay $300 for a bootleg. It looks good but that’s because it’s a stolen and recasted sculpt. If HT releases another Joker, they know how much people are willing to pay now lol.

I have to agree on this. While I have two DX11’s I wouldn’t pay $300 for a bootleg. It looks good but that’s because it’s a stolen and recasted sculpt. If HT releases another Joker, they know how much people are willing to pay now lol.

Only if hot toys rooted the hair.. another sculpted hair sculpt and they can keep it..

$298 for figure and accessories. Cant beat that given how much Hot Toys is going for and no rooted hair.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I would never pay that much for a non hot toys figure. Rooted hair is not a plus. It's actually a big negative.

I wish Black toys used the rooted hair headsculpt on a nurse joker rather than the bank robber.

The recent cgl nurse joker is trash and you can’t even take off the clothes as it’s attached to the body.

Blows all of Hot Toys' attempts out of the water. I might actually pull the trigger on this.

Blows all of Hot Toys' attempts out of the water. I might actually pull the trigger on this.

Assuming it turns out as good as the prototype yes. Right now that's still a big leap of faith. I'll wait and see how their bank robber Joker turns out first.

The Overtoys version looked great in the proto pics...but the paint apps on the production piece were a big step down. They might be better on this version...but i'd be wary.

Yeah I just can't gamble $300 on it. Goddamit HT people like the Joker almost as much as Iron Man, make another one.

OverToys commented on a random Black Toys Joker post warning everyone it’s a recast of their Joker and the quality cannot be trusted, advising everyone to avoid at all cost lol
2a65b012d2243366d92b69807aab6348.jpg

658267fb088d1e7b23ae62219d2cb7de.jpg

Back