• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Johnny Five (5) Robot from Short Circuit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vf1james

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey, all! I have two Johnny Fives in my collection that I would like to sell off- both are unopened. This figure was unofficially produced by jozrobotics.com back in 2010 (under the name of "Robot V"), and only 200 were made. There are no further plans to continue: simply put, this was a labor of love. It was the creator's plan to replicate the R/C toys seen in Short Circuit II. Though these are not R/C controlled, they were built with the compartments to add them in. So if you know your hobbies, this guy can be easily converted to R/C. The height of this guy is about 13"- roughly 1/5 scale, as it was in the film.

He's made of plastic, and has some limited articulation (the head swivels at the neck, the arms go forward and backwards, the elbows bend slightly, the tools move back and forth, his boom can move forward and backwards, his waist swivels side to side, his fingers can open and close, his back support wheel swivels, his treads move, and finally, his "shutters" can pivot to change his expression). He also comes with his toolbox, as seen in the second film, which can store his laser from the first. Both are interchangeable, depending on which version of the robot you want to display. The bandana is not included, but easy enough to make.

As these were produced in such a limited quantity, and were not made by any toy company to speak of, the cost of production ran quite high, so please keep that in mind.

I'm asking $400 for each, shipped within the US. E-mail me with any questions you have, and I will answer as best as I can. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back