• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

John Locke sculpt....Just a show show of hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great! I want a Benjamin Linus too. I would paint him "battle-damaged" since most of the time he's all beat up in the show from something...or someone. :D

Great! I want a Benjamin Linus too. I would paint him "battle-damaged" since most of the time he's all beat up in the show from something...or someone. :D

That is exactly why I'll be getting two this time. Ben's beat up half the time anyway :lol

Almost starting to regret not getting two Lockes with the recent turn of events and all.

Our next LOST sculpt will be good ol' Henry Gale. er, I mean Ben Linus.

Glad you all like the sculpt!

Great news! Even if we just end up with these two, at least they are perfect companion pieces. My two favorite characters by far as well. Can't wait to see the results!

Our next LOST sculpt will be good ol' Henry Gale. er, I mean Ben Linus.

Glad you all like the sculpt!

This sculpt is absolutely amazing! :bow Not only is it a spot on perfect likeness of Terry O'Quinn as Locke, it's got personality and a wonderful subtle emotion. Just stellar work! You keep outdoing yourself. Can't wait to see your work on Michael Emerson's creepy Ben eyes. :rock

Received my Locke today....amazing likeness thanks Mike....and Andy you rawk my friend....can't wait to see your take on Ben and the possibility of other losties....this is going to be a great year indeed!!

:D

Back