• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

John Locke sculpt....Just a show show of hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if there was any confusion. MY figure does not have the ADA sculpt. I believe it was made from a talented board member. I love the scuplt, but this new sculpt is unbelievable and I think an upgrade is in order. :naughty

Okay, so your's does NOT have an Ada Chan head sculpt. Okay.

I agree that MikeTek's new one here is the best I've seen for a custom John Locke. :D

E-mail sent.

I'm gonna have to get this one for the hubby. He was a fan of this actor in "Millenium." Neither of us watch Lost any more, though, so I don't have a "wish list" of favorite Lost characters.

Thanks! I sent you an email regarding your payment. You are about two weeks early...I'm not quite ready to accept payments, I like to have product in hand before I take payments :)

Mike

I'll raise my hand in interest! Have to figure out clothes before I commit but damn that's a fantastic sculpt.

Back