• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

John Locke sculpt....Just a show show of hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said it before & I'll say it again, I don't even watch the show but this culpt is to good to overlook.

As soon as you begin accepting payment, I'm in

Andy does the best stubble in the business. Now if I could just figure out how to paint it as well as he sculpts it.

<---- already ordered all the necessary stuff for a bash and is waiting anxiously to order a headsculpt!!:blissy

OK, I think I got all the PM's sent out. I have plenty of castings available....If I missed any one send me a PM and I'll get one out to you.

Thanks for the quick reply Mike!

Payment has been sent & I look forward to receiving my Locke!

:banana

Done and done for 2 heads. Can't wait to paint up this guy and add a picture of him to my signature!

Payment sent for 2 as well!!:rock!!

Ordered two. One for Locke and one to go with my X-files figures.

You'll have to put some hair on him and a 'stache!!
Oh, and don't forget the FBI outfit!!

Darius_Michaud.jpg

Payment sent for 2 as well!!:rock!!

You'll have to put some hair on him and a 'stache!!
Oh, and don't forget the FBI outfit!!

Darius_Michaud.jpg

That's not so hard. And project Ares does a FBI windbreaker so I'm ok with that. Alternatively you could go for his Millenium look as I really consider him a companion figure to Frank Black.

Interesting - I just found this little factoid

IMDB said:
O'Quinn holds the distinction of having played four different characters within the extended X-Files/Millennium continuum (the two shows being classed together since both Lance Henriksen's character of Frank Black and Charles Nelson Reilly's character of Jose Chung have appeared in both shows).

Back