John Locke Painted Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa....:eek that is crazy realism.

The subtle blemish detail especially on his scalp is quite natural looking....You are a talented artist.

Ditto! I'd love to have you paint mine. :monkey5

Boot does not take commissions i asked a while back, i dont want to advertise on somebody elses thread but please check out small_studios i am sure he could help out hes a fantastic painter!!!

Boot does not take commissions i asked a while back, i dont want to advertise on somebody elses thread but please check out small_studios i am sure he could help out hes a fantastic painter!!!

All in favor of banning Boot raise your hand.

:lol

That really sucks, but I can understand why. He'd be swamped.

Insane. Only thing though, and maybe its just the angle of the picture, but the eye scar doesn't seem to be painted in? Either way, fantastic paint job.

Boy I tell you this site has some world class painters, amazing work man, this takes things to a whole new level imo. Just excellent

Very well done. The detail in the skin is superb! Is it me or does the skin tone seem a bit to yellowed :confused: Either way its amazing to look at. :joy

Back