Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing

Hey Ron, I haven't been on here in a while. Great job on that ChromeSkull. We did finally see the movie. It was pretty good.

That bloody machete on your Jason came out great!!

Hey Ron, I haven't been on here in a while. Great job on that ChromeSkull. We did finally see the movie. It was pretty good.

That bloody machete on your Jason came out great!!

Thanks Mama. Always nice to hear from you. How's that Jason part 7 doing? :wink1:

Here's an early mock up I am working on for his display stand. I painted up some blood stains and I printed out some pics to put on the stand. Once I'm happy with it completely, I am going to work on getting the image on their in a more permanent looking fashion.

DSC_0601a.jpg

Ok guys, here is my latest. I sculpted the mask myself and chromed out the eyes to give that glowing effect like he had in the movie. Hope you guys like it....

DSC_0686.jpg

DSC_0685.jpg

DSC_0684.jpg

Here's more pics including the back of the mask where I did the laces.

DSC_0683.jpg

DSC_0682.jpg

DSC_0681.jpg

DSC_0680.jpg

Looks great, bro. Love how you did the laces.
I'll be putting this in my "queue" to watch, too.
Still need to watch Laid To Rest aswell.:slap

Damn that collector looks vicious man good job....really good and pretty good movie

Damn that collector looks vicious man good job....really good and pretty good movie

Thanks guys. Since my other "Collector" thread was moved out of horror into this section as well, I didn't want to be redundant with posting the same pics in both threads that are now both here in this section. So if you want to see more pics of him, check out my other thread here.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95779

I have some cool glowing eyes in the dark pics in this one.

Thanks guys. Since my other "Collector" thread was moved out of horror into this section as well, I didn't want to be redundant with posting the same pics in both threads that are now both here in this section. So if you want to see more pics of him, check out my other thread here.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95779

I have some cool glowing eyes in the dark pics in this one.

Meh, post them here too! :lol

Here are the other newer ones standing next to his good buddy Chromeskull....

DSC_0693.jpg

DSC_0694.jpg

DSC_0695.jpg

DSC_0696.jpg

That looks awesome Joe, love the eye effect.

One thing, try taking pictures with a solid background. Some people build their own little boxes to pose and take pics in. The clutter on the desk takes the mood away.

That looks awesome Joe, love the eye effect.

One thing, try taking pictures with a solid background. Some people build their own little boxes to pose and take pics in. The clutter on the desk takes the mood away.

Thanks Dark, You are absolutely right about that. I've been eyeing some of those photo boxes on eBay. I am planning on either buying one or building my own.

Thanks Dark, You are absolutely right about that. I've been eyeing some of those photo boxes on eBay. I am planning on either buying one or building my own.

If you have a hardwood chair, simply draping a black or white cloth over it and putting the figure on the seat works well enough.

Building your own is simple enough. If you have a hardwood chair, simply draping a blue or red cloth over it and putting the figure on the seat works well enough. :wink1:

Back